cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

Cathy I think the lowest starting weight for WW is 5lbs over bmi of 20 but you could check on their website.

thanks saraian xxx
oh thanks karen i thought it was bmi 25 so thats good ill have a nosy there now xxx

Hey Cat, Tanya here, i had to get a new user name coz my email got hacked into blah blah anyway tis me!! Congrats on your brilliant weight loss, your doing so well & you look so fab in your pic!.
I started lipotrim last week and lost 9lbs in my first week. Its quite tough i must admit but im very excited about losing weight wohoo!
keep up the good work missy!! :D

awh hey hunni :)
sorry bout ur email hope nothing serious got taken xx
thank u and well done on the brill loss in ur first week, it is hard but keep sticking to it and yall see the results so fast ya wont look back!!
yall be a skinnie minnie in no time!!
im on this 11 weeks now and cant member not been on it!! its mad!!
xxx

Bump!

when's the next WI Skinny Catz:) x

hey guys :)
sorry have had a weird couple of days!! had a little tiff with oh on sun nite on way to cinema so we ended up coming home, having a heart to heart and ordering in a film.

what we talked bout really has had me thinking alot bout a couple of things that have happenend in my life, and ive started to rite letters to people who were a major part of these situations, and im gonna burn them. hoping this will allow me to forgive the hurt they caused and move on!!
ok im sorry know this doesnt make full sense but am finding it VERY helpful!!

so yes didnt wanna stay on this long cause we were only okish, but can report were back 100% again *phew*!!

ok diet wise, since bout friday ive had a hard time!! i can honestly say ive missed eating this weekend, and although i know i wont give in, im honestly looking forward to finishing this!!lol!!

i had my bp checked yesterday as im getting a little dizzy standing up etc!! so was a little bit low but nothing to be concerned about! so ive just been taking it easy getting up and down!!
ive my week 11 wi tomorro morning...and am sooooooooooo nervous!! 3lb and ill be in the 10's!! fingers crossed i get it!!

oh and pics of me in the dress will be up on sun or mon!! cant wait for it!! getting my hair cut and dyed on thurs and tan on fri!! lol

Oooooo getting yourself all done up for a weekend is a really great idea, it's such a boost in every way Catz x And as for the letter writing another great idea...I had some talk therapy after I almost died, I didn't want it but the hospital made it part of their after-care...it was PHENOMENAL! I can't say enough about it and this letter writing, if it gets some things out of the way so you can move on, is a blood great thing to do! x Always here anyways hun if you need a talk or a rant!

thanks siobhan, mine isnt that very complex doesnt take much to work it out though lol!! but id recommend the letter writing any day!!
cant wait for sat night i havent seen thisside of my family since i started ll so hoping to turn a couple of heads lol!!
but my smelly oh has DESTROYED me in hickeys (does it when im going out lol) so HOPING the fake tan will cover it or hes dead ha!!

thanks jax xxx

Morning Hun,
Good luck for your wi,i look forward to see how you wi goes, and i look forward to seeing the new dress :)
Hope you an the oh are sorted now,think its something in the water!!
So what you having done to your hair new style or just a trim?

Good luck for today x

thanks girls :) cant wait for wi!!!!!!!might pop town and have a gander first!!
gem not sur bout hair i only recently dyed it back brown have had it highlighted since i was like 15 or that!! so gonna get the brown put back in it and get it chopped think ill go for the hole layers round and side fringe!! its badly in need for one let me tell ya!
me and oh grand now, even though he earned himself a mighty smack cross the face last nite (we were only messing but i hit harder than i thought lol BUT cause he knew what he had said was ott he didnt give out *phew* lol) it felt good though!! haha

note to people: i really AM NOT a boyfriend beater and in my defense he is much worse for throwing pretend slaps than i am lol!!

goodluck hun!

suz x

Good luck babe!x

I lost 4lb....wooohooo!! :)
and im in the 10's cant believe it!! :)

Back