catthins diary to a slimmer me

Good for you Cathy, you are at the stage where I know I will struggle big time so well done. I can't wait for you to post a pic from your xmas party night of you in that lovely black dress. One day/one week at a time, you will get there.

hi lovely dress hun and good luck with this step hope you get what you want x

Right with you there cathy, strange how it's a lot tougher than we thought it would be, I think the hardest bit for me is feeling so so tired, trying hard to stay focussed but it's a real challenge. Glad your dress arrived, it should help spur you on, I'm looking for an Xmas top I can wear with jeans or trousers as I have 4 do's to go to, can't find one that fits anywhere. It was always a challenge at a 20/22 to get something comfy, now at a 10/12 you would think it would be a breeze!!!!
Have not shredded all week, but going swimming and shred tomorrow..... That's the plan
Have a good weekend all
Jx

update only managed 2 days of total as we wnded up going away for the weekend and I chose to have a breakfast one day and an evening meal the next day.i was mindfull pf what I ate and chose wisely.
Weigh in was another 2lbs gain so I realised I have to try harder.
I have been 100% on plan following week 5 measuring and weiging all my food,hoping for a good weight loss this week.
Also went to the gym at 6.30 am yesterday and did a 50 min workout.Today went for a 20 min walk then gym tomorrow at 3pm.
Hope everyone is having a good week
cathy

Hi cathy, just catching up on diaries, am I correct you are on week 5 of management? I'm on week 4 and LLC has said not to expect to lose anymore weight, it should settle bow give or take an odd pound or too, but that is expected. I'm confused where you say you are hoping for a big loss this week. or have I misunderstood?
Hope you are having a good weekend
Jx

REally pleased you are hanging on in there ladies ,,, proud of you keep fighting the good fight x

Hi cathy, just catching up on diaries, am I correct you are on week 5 of management? I'm on week 4 and LLC has said not to expect to lose anymore weight, it should settle bow give or take an odd pound or too, but that is expected. I'm confused where you say you are hoping for a big loss this week. or have I misunderstood?
Hope you are having a good weekend
Jx
Hi Julz
Grat te hear you are on week 4.Sorry if I have caused confusion.I am on week 5 but really for the last 4 weeks I have been eating more than allowed so have had a couple of gains.I have also been having some carbs so this week I have been sticking to plan 100% which will mean for me I am cutting back on carbs and calories so hope to lose some of the gain from the last couple of weeks.
Feeling better for it.
I am having a scan on monday to see if it is my Gallbladder causing the pain in my abdomen and the nausea.
Have a good week
Cathy

Hi Cathy, Good luck with the scan tomorrow.

How did the scan go?

Hope you dont have gall stones? xxx

Hi cathy hope your scan went ok.
I should be week 4 this week but have jumped to week 5, long story.... We seem to going through the same challenges, I'm eating on plan some days then off plan others and IRS really a challenge, I have not gone mad, just bits and pieces, LLC said it's all part of as the restrictions are and we get to make the choices that will keep us slim. I've settled a bit more into the choices but struggling with portion sizes, it really seems too much so have not had everything in any one day, the problem with that is I am now very tired I guess it's because I'm not eating the full allowances. It's a learning curve so I'm being kind to myself and nit bearing myself up. Hope I have not gained again this week, but we will see tomorrow.
Keep us posted on your scan, take care and keep string!! I do feel a bit like a kid in a candy store........
Jx

Last edited:
Hi Ladies
thank you for your good wishes well good news on the scan no gall stones found so need to go back to see the doc as the pain and nausea are still their but hey ho I lost 4lb this week so sticking to the correct food plan and amount allowed does work.Ive not felt hungry either this week as I planned my whole week.I made a few filling soups which is great in the cold weather.
Hope everyone is having a good week.
Staying on track now so hopefully a few more pounds off before christmas.Week 6 of Phase 1. I am allowed to introduce pata and rice one 30g portion a day of the allowed carbs.
Cathy
Cathy

Well done Cathy on being back on track, and on your weightloss

Hi cathy, you sound like you are in the right place, I'm finding it a real journey some good days some challenging, but finally yesterday morning felt comfortable in my own skin, I tried on a per una dress size 12 little slinky number and I felt really good in it.
It felt strange somehow to see myself in the mirror and actually 'see' me at size 10/12, I have had lots of body dismorphia going on, but glad it settled down a bit. Not gone completely but work in progress like me!!
I'm going to have pasta tomorrow for the first time and and quite looking forward to that, sweet potatoes for tea tonight, can't wait!
Hope everyone has a good weekend
Jx

Hello Ladies.
Just popped in to see how you are all getting along.Myself I have put on 14lbs since Christmas and a holiday abroad, keep thinking about going back to LL but not quite commited yet.I have 7 weeks left of diet chef meals so will try to stick with them........Just read what I wrote realised the crooked thinking so will re word that to read I have 7 weeks worth of diet chef meals so I WILL Stick to that ,then see where I am.
Cathy xx

Hi Cathy,
Lovely to hear from you...keep us posted about how you get on with Diet Chef.

Hi cathy good to see you posting again, good luck with diet chef. Ll 2nd time round not so easy, tried a couple if weeks ago and could nor focus enough, going to try again later this week for a couple of weeks, or actually a mix of ll and exante as I bought a box of their mixed packs. I need to focus and stop the child in me ruling the roost.
Had a couple of books recommended on here over last few days and have downloaded them to my kindle. Started the secret art of self development by Karl Moore, so far talking sense, am going to do my best to put it into practice .
Jx

Back