catthins diary to a slimmer me

Hello lovely.

What a fine hubby you have,good input about finding you irresistable smaller as well as larger. A compliment that could have gone either way that lol

Things are going well with me, just updated my diary if you want a proper update :). This week copped for my glycogen weight, which is fine as it was coupled with being on "holiday" for a week and eating off plan with poor choices. Glad to be back to a routine now.

Head is in a good place. Keep trucking along, you sound as if things are really working well for you xx

Hey lovely, how are you getting along? xx

Hello everyone just returned from Cyprus .We had a lovely rime the weather and company were great.Got lots of compliments.
My hubby and I were walking along the beach fromt just as it was getting dark and we could see our shadows in front.I was really pleased to see my shadow the same size as my hubbies :).
So I did try to stick to plan but had a couple of lapse especially with Alcohol which normally I dont have,I think it was the social occasion of a wedding celebration and seeing friends after 10 + years.So I enjoyed myself,think I have had a little gain but back on 100% today and going for a pop in on Friday.
Evening reception on saturday then everything should settle down for a couple of months.
I want to try and lose another stone before christmas and get into a size 12.
Hope everyone is doing well.
will try to catch up on diaries later.
Cathy

Sounds like a lovely time Cathy, so glad you enjoyed yourself.

Glad you enjoyed it all, like the bit about the shadow! Are you going on with RTM or back to total? I picked up my phase 1 week 1 RTM last week but have spent the week planning, will start this weekend. Going to get week2 tomorrow so I can plan again. Topped up mystics cupboard and the re ripe ideas look lovely, did you use them, or make your own up?
Take care
Jx

Glad you enjoyed it all, like the bit about the shadow! Are you going on with RTM or back to total? I picked up my phase 1 week 1 RTM last week but have spent the week planning, will start this weekend. Going to get week2 tomorrow so I can plan again. Topped up mystics cupboard and the re ripe ideas look lovely, did you use them, or make your own up?
Take care
Jx

Hi Julz
Great to hear you are planning for your RTM.I have stayed on week three for three weeks now as I have had lots of social events and not been 100%.I tried a couple of recipes the asian salmon and the chicken ones were nice.
I am going to go onto total for a few weeks as I have put a total of 4lbs on the last three weeks so want to get myself down a bit more then I will rejoing my RTM at week 4.
Hope its going OK for you.
Cathy

Last edited:
Ok confession time.I put on 2lbs whilst away in cyprus and havent managed to be 100% yet although I have tried.There have been lots of temptations and I have been stressed so not really planning very well.We had the evening reception last night and I chose wisely.i didnt even eat any cake or have any Alcohol.
So today I was starting LLT but got to three oclock had a blinding headach and ate some cake oops.
I am going to give myself a good talking too,I dont want to go down the slippery slope of putting the weight back on.I got so many compliments last night I was really chuffed.
So yes tomorrow is a new day so begining on monday no more family events now untill Christmas so I am back on it 100% from tomorrow morning no ifs or buts.Plus back to my daily exercise.
Hope everyone is getting along OK.
Cathy

Hi Cathy, it's a real challenge going from total to lite to total again and I really struggled after my holiday. But I did manage a couple of total weeks again before starting management, I had my goals in place which helped. I can really understand and appreciate all the issues the returners are having.
You can do this my lovely, you are so close to where you want to be, all the temptations will still be there so we need to dig deep if we are to win this fight and win the war!!
Good luck with the total couple of weeks, dig deep it's short term!! Jx

Second Julz's post, dig in for the last lap.

Onwards x

Hi Ladies
Thank you for your posts,well i didnt manage to stick to total so rather than blow it altogther I have gone back onto week 3 of RTM so far day 3 and getting there.It has not been as easy as I thought it would be .
The reasons I think are because my initial goal to look good for the wedding have passed.I am getting lots of compliments so one half of me is saying your Ok where you are the other half is saying you need to lose another stone to look really good.
I know I can do it I have to believe in myself.I have been really tired and not planning meals so on monday I went shopping and bought the healthy foods I am allowed so I have no excuse.Had a lovely stir fry chicken and veg last night.tonight I had an onion mushroom and chicken omlette so feeling better.Had a few headaches at the begining of the week and quite severe pain in my right shoulder the last two nights.
so onwards and downwards.
Cathy

We talked about that in group last week, it's so hard when the driving force for your weight loss is one specific day, cos when that day's over your motivation dwindles. Well done for sticking with it and making a sensible plan you could stick to rather than blowing it all together. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are so right.I have been thinking about it for the last week and even though I really want to lose another stone the motivation doesnt seem to be there so I have just ordered myself a sexy little black dress in a size 12.So i can hang it on the outside of my wardrobe as an incentive to stick to plan.From the measurements I need to lose 3 inches off my bust and two off my hips and two off my waist.I know that is doable if I stick to plan and go the back to the gym so feeling more positive.
Cathy

Catthin said:
You are so right.I have been thinking about it for the last week and even though I really want to lose another stone the motivation doesnt seem to be there so I have just ordered myself a sexy little black dress in a size 12.So i can hang it on the outside of my wardrobe as an incentive to stick to plan.From the measurements I need to lose 3 inches off my bust and two off my hips and two off my waist.I know that is doable if I stick to plan and go the back to the gym so feeling more positive.
Cathy

Hi cathy, so understand where you are, I have been a bit over the place, but finally (I think...) got it in my brain. I wanted to lose another stone but seemed to be sabotaging myself, when I saw my GP about something else, we discussed 'ideal weight' for me, the books all say somewhere between 8.5 stone and 11 stone, I told him I was confused. I feel good, would like to lose a little more off my tummy, but that will come with exercise, he suggested I aim for a dress size instead, well I said I am between an 8-12 depending on shop and style, and I'm happy with that, then he said 'you have answered your own question! '
That's when I decided to move to management, this week I lost another 3 lbs! So starting week 2 tomorrow, and looking forward to it.
The feelings about comments you look good etc, are YOU happy with where you are? Only you really can make the choice, if you are stop beating yourself up, if you are not, stick on it for another week or so, or as my LLC suggested, stay on maintenance for the 8 weeks, review and do a total week at the end if you are not happy.
That kind of gave me permission and took away the pressure I was putting on myself.
We did crooked thinking properly tonight, OMG, I get it! The old LLC was nowhere as specific and clear at getting the message home by example which is how I learn the best.

Focus on the dress, danger zone of last stone syndrome, you can get through it,,,!!!
Jx

wow, gorgeous dress. It will really suit you. Set yourself another goal to be able to wear that to a Christmas party or a really nice evening out with your husband.

well were do I start hmmm. Lots of crooked thinking going on been snacking on food not on plan.Feeling sorry for myself.A bit fed up.I know I can stick to this diet but keep starting the day well eating the food im allowed then raiding the fridge in the evening.Comfort eating but it doesnt comfort me.I have been looking after my two little grandchildren this week so been on the go a lot ,I feel really tired as well. Had an inflamed gall bladder last week,got a course of antibiotics of the doctor the pain was really bad but seems to have settled now.
Well my christmas dress arrived yesterday size 12 it is too small as expected and I have 6 week till my works christmas party so the pressure is on I really want to do this so no more messing around I have to get rid of the crooked thinking and refocus on the foods Im allowed ,next week I drop to two packs a day and increase the portions sizes and add in some starchy veg,that will help a lot.
Will let you know how i get on.
hope everyone is Ok not been on here much lately.
Cathy

hi just caught up with your diary you are doing great keep going xx

Hi Cathy,
Poor you, I know how hard it is when you are not feeling well. Hope that now you have your beautiful dress it will inspire you.

Have been doing a lot of thinking.Why I have not been able to stick to plan 100%.OK its no big deal if I have a slight gain or stay the same but it will take me longer to get to where I want to be so what am I going to do about it.The food is always going to be there.So I can stick to plan for a couple more weeks and get to where I want to be.
So my plan is .......weight in is on tuesday .I can stick to total for the next four days to get back into ketosis,get enough packs to do a further week on total then re assess where I am.So thats the plan no more going back and forth doing a bit of this and that.I will focus on my new goals.l have got this far so will not slip back into my old eating habits.
So bring it on Im ready to commit ,my black dress is hanging on the outside of my wardobe and i will try it on again after weigh in.
Cathy

Back