Cautiously Optimistic...

Raspberry

So after many failed attempts, convincing myself I'm happy the way I am, and a new relationship where takeaways are the norm, I've decided to make a change! My partner, friend and family are doing it too so hopefully I'll have support when I need it!
I've lost 2lb in 4 days, without particularly healthy eating, just cutting right down and eating lots of fruit and veg. Planning on going shopping next week (I'm a skint student!) and start truly healthy eating then, and exercising regularly.
This will be a place to note down any achievements, and to come to when I feel myself becoming unstuck :)

Welcome back my lovely :) I reckon having your parents on board will be a massive help, I know you always struggled more at home. The fact that you and Sarah are doing it together as well will make it a lot easier too hopefully, how hard would it be if you were munching on a tasty chicken salad whilst she's chomping down on a pizza?! You should be optimistic, you're doing great so far and I have every faith in you!

I'd dump her! Haha. And yeah, my dad is trying to get healthier so it's turning into something of a competition between us! I've lost 4lb so far, very happy :) x

Awww I wouldn't do that to you sweet pea unless you really upset me then I may dance around with chocolate in front of you ha ha xxxx

4lbs is great, sounds like your dad is doing really well too!

Ooh are you joining a gym?

How you doing lovely?

Back