Caved in big time :(

MrsRR

I have been so so stupid and caved in:(:(:(

Feel so horrible now. Had curry and sweets that to a big portion!!!!! Wish I could turn the time back and undo what I ate.

Not looking forward to this week after such a big slip

~hugs~ try not to beat yourself up too much honey. Accept it learn from it and move on :) you'll get back on track x x x

Trueleame said:
~hugs~ try not to beat yourself up too much honey. Accept it learn from it and move on :) you'll get back on track x x x

It's really bad TrueLeame
I ate total junk
feel so so angry with myself

tomorrows a new day, start a fresh and forget about your blip. we all make mistakes and it will remind you next time you want to cheap that you will feel awful after xx

Thanks Lucinda and Trueleame
what I am dreading is amount I m going to put on with this meal

Count tomorrow as Day 1 and start again ...you only fail if you give up completely!

I know it won't help at all tonight :( nothing anyone can say will. Everything happens for a reason and I truely believe that....perhaps its the minor blip that will keep you strong next time as you won't want to feel like this AGAIN! x x x

Trueleame said:
Count tomorrow as Day 1 and start again ...you only fail if you give up completely!

I know it won't help at all tonight :( nothing anyone can say will. Everything happens for a reason and I truely believe that....perhaps its the minor blip that will keep you strong next time as you won't want to feel like this AGAIN! x x x

Thank you Trueleame
I think I will give up my festive meal as I have already tucked in today & start again tomorrow. Thank you for all the support Hun

I caved as well and am only on day 2 thing that annoying me Is I didn't really want it had ham and a Jaffa cake cup of tea with milk think i just wanted to chew :( here is to tomorrow and learning from our slips. WE CAN do it!!!

Slow down hunni..... And think about it logically.... the worst you will have done is kicked yourself out of ketosis.... they say that women need 2000 cals a day.... us lot being over weight need more to maintain our weight so say (Just guessing) 2500 cals...... Did you eat 2500 cals worth of food???? I bet you didnt you know hun... as thats a lot of food!!! SO really it is impossible for you to gain!!!

Like i say you have a tough few days ahead of you.... but there's no way you will gain this week....UNLESS you let this break you and you continue to eat!!!

Just dust yourself off.... Learn from it and start afresh tomorrow!!! You wont gain hunni!!! Just get straight back on!!!

Much love and strength to you!!!

XXXX

I caved as well and am only on day 2 thing that annoying me Is I didn't really want it had ham and a Jaffa cake cup of tea with milk think i just wanted to chew :( here is to tomorrow and learning from our slips. WE CAN do it!!!
Thats the spirit hun.... get straight back on!!! x

Thankyou Deezer and first timer

Deezer, I feel so much better after reading your post Hun. I really didn't knew that. You have really lifted my spirit up hun. Thank you sooo much.

first timer, we ll get through this Hun and get back on track

I'm so glad it helped sweetie... Its easy to panic but that's the last thing u should do... Forget about it and think of some things to keep u out of trouble till ketosis kicks in again... Don't give up hun!! Your only human... Just get right back on that wagon!!! X

MrsRR... yesterday I had a horrendous day (emotionally wise) and I caved...I am back on it 100% today but have learnt that I don't need the emotional comfort food I thought I did :) so that is my lesson learnt and I am now more focused than ever to keep going with the 100% til I get to goal! x x x

I found the last time I did it , that the times that I caved was when I was watching tv, or in the house, this time I'd say to you to try and keep as busy as possible...you cN do this, tomorrow is a brand new day, new start. Just bottle up the feeling and keep it by so that the next time you feel like caving you will remember what it felt like! Good luck girlie... Were all in this together!

These blips are only as big as we make em out to be.

If you move on from it having learnt something then you're less likely to do it again. On my 1st go with LT i had a blowout on day 4, felt wretched afterwards. I remembered that then.

This time round i'll be keeping that firmly in my head to stop all that before it starts.

Don't give up! We all have those moments...Today I couldn't help myself today, I lifted a slice of ham out of the fridge - Im only on day 3!

Chin up hun! You're doing great just being on LT - its sooo damn hard!! x

Thank you so much Ladies for all the advice and support.:bighug:

Had very hectic last 4 days and have to admit that I did enjoy the festive season and not just one meal:eek:. I have been extremely naughty and had all delicacies yesterday:ignore:. My home scales have gone up by 4 lbs,:break_diet: which I expected.

However I am back to being 100% TFR today and nothing has passed my lips apart from water and shakes. My weigh in is on Sunday and I am expecting a good telling off from my pharmacist!!!:cry:
Hopefully I should be in ketosis by Sunday.

Does anyone know where can I get ketosis sticks from? The one my pharmacist is selling for are £25, which I think is a bit to much for the product. Thank you

Honey you know the reasoning why your gain ...so draw a line under it and start back again :) ...it does give you a totally new motivation to getting back into things ;) x x x

Thank you so much Ladies for all the advice and support.:bighug:

Had very hectic last 4 days and have to admit that I did enjoy the festive season and not just one meal:eek:. I have been extremely naughty and had all delicacies yesterday:ignore:. My home scales have gone up by 4 lbs,:break_diet: which I expected.

However I am back to being 100% TFR today and nothing has passed my lips apart from water and shakes. My weigh in is on Sunday and I am expecting a good telling off from my pharmacist!!!:cry:
Hopefully I should be in ketosis by Sunday.

Does anyone know where can I get ketosis sticks from? The one my pharmacist is selling for are £25, which I think is a bit to much for the product. Thank you
You can get them off ebay if you can't get a supply from your chemsist! THink i pais £9.99 for 2 boxes when i last bought them!!!

x

Honey you know the reasoning why your gain ...so draw a line under it and start back again :) ...it does give you a totally new motivation to getting back into things ;) x x x

Thanks Hun
am trying, had my water but.... shakes......cant stomach them:(:(

I am taking it one step at a time and have to admit cant stop thinking about food.

Back