cc buddy anyone ???

fattofit2012

Hi I currently have around 8 stone to lose and im looking for some support from someone similar with a lot of weight to lose I am 29 and weigh 20 stone I am 30 in october and really want to get 4 stone off before then but I am struggling at the moment any help would be greatly appreciated x x x

hiya, i have about 8 stone to lose too and i'm 22. i'm hoping to lose a decent amount by october, i'm gonna be a bridesmaid for my sister, eek! i think i will use calorie counting as a weight loss method although i'm trying to see it as a lifestyle change. i want to improve my general health too as i keep getting headaches, which are nothing to do with my eyes, i had them checked out two weeks ago! i am going to try and limit my intake on processed and manmade foods, i suppose i'm going to eat clean. i've been battling with my weight on and off since i was 15 so it's time to stop. best of luck to you, if you keep positive i'm sure you will lose that 4 stone by october :) bx

also, if you break your goal into smaller goals, i reckon it will be easier to lose weight. say, start with losing 5lbs or a stone, you will feel great when you meet a particular goal each time :) positivity!! bx

Hiya. I'm 30 in December and I would love to be a few stone down by then. I had 5 to loose until I start to feel semi comfortable, but ideally it's 7-8. I'm more than happy to buddy up with anyone. I need support the same as everyone else!

hey i have 7-8 stone to loose also and im 32 in october. i always said i spent most of my 20s overweight and unhappy i wouldnt my 30s better late than never. id like to loose about half by my birthday.just so i can be happy about celebrating it.

were all here to buddy with you and offer support.

sarah xx

i'm quite excited thinking about the nice clothes i can wear without worrying about being too fat, and my general health will be improved loads!! it feels great. bx

Hi F2F, babycakes, Beth and Sarah

Lets do this!

Hope you all have a good day and make good choices.

Keep posting on here so we know how you're going on :)

I fell off the wagon yesterday (day 1) but all temptation has gone now and today is my new day 1!

I'm going to go to yoga Pilates at the gym fir the first time. Hope they don't laugh at me. Wish me luck!

X

hi ffb im sure no one will laugh at u cause their gonna be in the same situation. start day 1 today and just remember if you slip up dont give up just start a fresh next day as ling as its one day not one week , month we'll get there eventually.

i too cant wait to go clothes shopping and wear nice things rather than covering up all the time.

sarah xx

Hi all hope its ok if I join too !! Im new on her but I also have around 8 stone to lose and want to get as much weight off as I can off for october x
Im now in day 6 of cc weigh in tomorrow !! Hope its good news x x

sorry little man pushed button ... hows everyone doin? im trying to get back in the grove doing ok today so far.

sarah xx

Hi guys I weighed in this morning and have lost .......6lbs !! Made up I need for this week to break into the 19s. This week im going to try and drink more water as they say its what flushes out the bad stuff hope ur all doing ok x x

Hi guys I weighed in this morning and have lost .......6lbs !! Made up I need for this week to break into the 19s. This week im going to try and drink more water as they say its what flushes out the bad stuff hope ur all doing ok x x

that's brilliant, well done!! bx

Back