cc buddy anyone ???

Well done Mrs. That's a fab result :) yup, get supping the water. Flushing toxins out will make you feel better. Straw coloured pee is what your aiming for :) x

well done thats a brl first week loss. i jyst commented on ur wemitt post but you beat me here lol.

this weather is lovely but i hate having to cover up and sweat like a pig. last year i got upset bout it but this year its goodbye old me hello new me cause i know next year im gonna be wearing what i wabt to wear.

hows everyone feeling/doing?

sarah xx

im good hubby jyst made me a lovely jacket potato and tuna. the only thing im struggling with is diet coke! cant stop drinking the bloody evil stuff. i dont drink tea or coffee so thats my only vice!

sarah xx

Thanks everyone ! Ye I love the sun but can never find anything I feel comfortable in but next year ill be in my tiny weeny dot bikini ;)

im good hubby jyst made me a lovely jacket potato and tuna. the only thing im struggling with is diet coke! cant stop drinking the bloody evil stuff. i dont drink tea or coffee so thats my only vice!

sarah xx

Hi Sarah (again! Lol)
I had a proper diet coke addiction, I don't drink tea or coffee either. It ended up giving me kidney stones, a pain unlike any other for over a year till I had to have horrible surgery. I cut it out completely after that and stuck to water or juice and a hot choc at night sometimes. Only recently I've had a diet coke every now and then, like when we are out no more than one glass or can in a day.
It's no good for u but I understand what it's like to only drink a few things lol. Soda water with lime juice is lovely and refreshing especially in this lovely weather xxx

looks like i'm not only the one with a coke addiction!! the pop, not the hard stuff... haha. anyway, i'm the same as sarah, i can't stand coffee and i rarely have a cuppa, i'm more of a cold drink gal. ladyjo, kidney stones?!! coke did that to you? ouuuch. bx

looks like i'm not only the one with a coke addiction!! the pop, not the hard stuff... haha. anyway, i'm the same as sarah, i can't stand coffee and i rarely have a cuppa, i'm more of a cold drink gal. ladyjo, kidney stones?!! coke did that to you? ouuuch. bx

Yep and being overweight lol. But cos that's all I drank the docs put it down as a main factor. They were horrible I was on morphine for months! And all for a can of coke....x

think ill make an effort now to give it up. i drink a lot of sugar free squash but nothing else so i may get my filter jug out and put nice cold water in fridge so i can have something else. with me i think its just.convenience.

i have been researching the effects as my hubby was telling me aspartamine is a posion and enhances retardation (obviously in certain conditions) but made me think about clean drinking / eating.

so gonna say now only ocassionsly have it not everyday!!

sarah xx

think ill make an effort now to give it up. i drink a lot of sugar free squash but nothing else so i may get my filter jug out and put nice cold water in fridge so i can have something else. with me i think its just.convenience.

i have been researching the effects as my hubby was telling me aspartamine is a posion and enhances retardation (obviously in certain conditions) but made me think about clean drinking / eating.

so gonna say now only ocassionsly have it not everyday!!

sarah xx

I've started more clean eating. I've got tht horrible mummy sack on my belly and the best thing for it is clean eating.

Hi girls , good morning how u all doing today ! Me and hubby used to have a problem with coke we would have a bottle each a night at one point ! We have cut it all out now not only for the health but the price too !!
If I do have a treat I have coke zero but only as a treat it is really bad hate it when I see little kids drinkin it bybthe gallon and those high energy drinks dont know how people drinkbthe stuff. Well day 2 of week 2 and all going well x x x x

Great to read all of your posts. I am also shocked when I see children drinking coke. I want to cry when I see that! I remember turning into the girl with the spinning head in the exorcist when I had to give up fizzy drinks when breast feeding. I was crazy!

Hi can I join you too please? I've just turned 30 and need to lose around 5 stone to get my BMI down to 39 so I can at least start meds to regulate my cycles as we've been trying for a baby for over 3 years and if IVF is needed I'll need to loose a further 4 stone to get my BMI down to 29 x

hi everyone

i saw someone once giving their toddler coke in a bottle! shocking. so yesterday i drank sugar free orange squash from a water bottle. gotta be strong and do same again the only thing i find is i need toilet a lot!!! lol.

hope everyone is doing ok?

hey cherius you may find as you loose weight your cycles figure themselves out and you conceive naturally ... we can keep our fingers crossed for you. good luck with it though.

sarah xx

Thanks both :) I'm hoping they'll regulate as the weight comes off. They were irregular when I was 10 stone though but I was a teen then. They're not as bad as for some though I do have a period every month pretty much but cycles are anything from 27 to 42 days long! x

cheraus, welcome :) wishing you all the best with losing weight and IVF, keep positive mun! bx

Can I join? I turn thirty at the end of September and want to at least be rid of baby weight by then, he will be 18 months!
He was a miracle natural pg after 12yrs TTC with no periods and pcos.

Back