cc buddy anyone ???

Can I join too?

I've loooads to lose. 6+ stones to my target in mind. But even then will be in the "overweight" bmi category! Getting married in Sept and 30 in Nov so loads to strive for if I can finally get my head together :eek:

I've tried every diet going. But always come back to cc'ing. It works for me.

Now time to get the head into gear and stop my "I'm starting Monday" attitude.

massive welcome, crys and tululawn!!! you can do it, keep up with being positive :) bx

Thanks hun. Trying hard. Definitely an addiction. Wish they had nicotine style patches for a food addiction!

God I'm mad :D

Tula x

Thanks hun. Trying hard. Definitely an addiction. Wish they had nicotine style patches for a food addiction!

God I'm mad :D

Tula x

haha, if only!

calorie counting is the best, definitely. i try to eat healthily too, add a few fruit and vegs to my meals. it seems to help me with food cravings. see it as a healthy lifestyle change, not a diet :) bx

Hi can I join you all? I'm doing rc which is calorie counted and less than 5% fat. I weigh 20st, I'm 26 yrs old and have 2 holidays next year to slim for massively. Would like to lose 8-9 stone.
Hope everyone is doing well xx

I am Joining too! Im 16st, target of 11st 4lb. Total to go about 4 & half stone! Target is next year july!:) Desperatley need a buddy!! Taking it a pound a week!:)

Back