Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CC newbie :-)...

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by sarah-louise x, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi everyone,

I recently did 4 wks on CD and lost 10lbs but have gained 4 back since eating food, but was to be expected so im not disappointed. I am quite new to calorie counting but have tried it in the past tho i cant remember how long for or how i did so im going to give it a real good try!!!

Iv looked up that I should be on 1200 - 1500 cals a day depending on my activity/exercise levels. I do intend to increase my activities too.

todays menu -

B/F - 1 pint skimmed milk allowence for breakfast and coffee, 40g quaker oats and 2 satsumas.

L - a multi grain tortilla wrap with sliced chicken breast, mixed salad and a little very low fat mayo followed by an apple.

D - spag bol with lean minced beef, asda spag bol sauce with some chopped carrot, peppers and onion and a serving of pasta twists followed by an apple and a low fat yoghurt.

This then leaves a piece of fruit and a highlights hot choc for later ...total cals is just under 1400 and 23g fat. I will also go out for a walk this afternoon too :)

makes a change to my usual saturday of snacking all day to then have a huge indian takeaway with everything in the evening!!

hope your all having a great day x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
  4. nurseberyl

nurseberyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.21%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Im considering cc now, Im on day 4 of cambridge and Im hungry, constantly on the loo for either a wee or the runs, sorry tmi! and my stomach is cramping. Not a happy bunny! Anyway we are both similar sizes are you on my fitness pal? xx

5. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    :eek:
    hi,

sorry for delay, i didnt see reply :eek: are u still doing CD? i do have fitness pal but i didnt get on with it so stuck with what i know which is foodfocus :D x

6. Relle

Relle Full Member

Hi, I'm new to CC too, end of my 2nd week today and I've lost 13lb :) ive been exercising too and im over the moon! Good luck! xxxx

7. nurseberyl

nurseberyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.21%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    No not doing cd still having a shake though every now and then to use them up! What have you decided? xx

8. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow Relle, that's nearly a stone in 2 weeks. Woohoooo, well done.
    ;-)

9. Relle

Relle Full Member

I know, I'm sooo pleased :) I'm not even hungry! My calorie intake is fairly low but I'm filling up on lots of fruit & veg! I've exercised everyday too, I'm definitely definitely keeping this up!! xxxx

10. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    im back to CC :D Only day 2 but going fine. are u CCing now?

11. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    ah wow, well done, that is a fab loss!!!! good for u hun x

12. nurseberyl

nurseberyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.21%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Yes am ccing now. Just couldnt stick to the shakes, was constantly ratty and miserable. The initial weight loss was great with cd but just not my thing! I am worried Ill put on a bit now eating normally tho! xx

13. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    i was totally the same! i am so much happier now and im enjoying it rather than rescenting it. i know il put on a little while my body gets used to food but its short term and unavoidable so il just accept that and work it back off :) im looking forward to being really settled on this plan and having a steady weightloss hopefully, and im actually really looking forward to getting back to my swimming and gym :eek::eek: good luck with your journey hun, when is your next weigh in? i think il keep mine as a monday, it sort of helps me stay on track over the wknd :D xx

14. nurseberyl

nurseberyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.21%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I am weighing monday too. I dont expect much this week as Ive not been 100% and am off to Nandos tomorrow! But if I dont eat much in the morning I should in theory be able to get away with a Nandos, we will see lol. Good luck, its so much easier than CD!! xx

15. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    ah it is sooo much easier!! A little of what u fancy does u good so im told :D im sure Nandos wont be too damaging to u, especially as ul take it easy the rest of the day....enjoy!! :D:D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.