CD 100%

Hey Everyone.....

I am on day 16 of sole sourse CD and have lost 19lb so far with no cheating whatsoever.......My family havent been as supportive as Id have hoped.....offering food and coke at every turn I suppose it will take them a while to get used to me not taking food and coke at everyturn lol...... I am trying to loose weight for my wedding in June but am also trying not to put too much pressure on myself as I fear I will binge.....the slide show is so inspirational and I cant wait to get my pics up there......

I hope everyone does really well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning hun don't let anyone stand in your way! Your weight loss so far is fantastic.

Good luck hun.xx

Thanks,,, yeah I think it will be a learning curve for all of us Im sure they dont mean any harm.......I cant believe how amazing everyone looks when the get to goal or beyond....what an inspiration......cant believe how happy I am 16 days in with no food.....its weird cos it was such a big part of everyday and now I dont even think about it..........you look amazing well done on your journey

xxxxxxxxx

Hang in there you are doing so well

Hey Everyone.....

I am on day 16 of sole sourse CD and have lost 19lb so far with no cheating whatsoever.......My family havent been as supportive as Id have hoped.....offering food and coke at every turn I suppose it will take them a while to get used to me not taking food and coke at everyturn lol...... I am trying to loose weight for my wedding in June but am also trying not to put too much pressure on myself as I fear I will binge.....the slide show is so inspirational and I cant wait to get my pics up there......

I hope everyone does really well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

unfortunately you do meet people or family members who are not supportive. first time round my parents were not too supportive and thought it was un-natural to do this type of diet. it is one of my friends this time round. says it is unhealthy but she is very overweight and needs to loose weight but keeps putting it off. this time round (got pregnant and put a lot back on) they're fine with it. the only way is to ignore and believe in you.

Thanks very much everyone......Im glad that I have found this inner willpower that I never new I had and I havent struggled at all so long may it continue.....I am looking forward to 1st May which will be my 1st meal (dinner dance been booked for ages for my sis's 30th) but I hope to only drink water and be right back on SS the next day.......and stay on it til my hen night 4th June......

Its great to read so many stories on hear Ive been late for college all week cos Im too busy reading all these posts lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back