CD - 1st Day and Miserable!!

Susie Woosie

Gonna be slim
Hi Everyone

Just started my first day of CD. It has been really tough, I'm really hungry and I've been feeling sorry for myself all day:cry:.

Please tell me it gets easier!!

Susie it def gets easier, just try to keep yourself busy and keep drinking water. once your past day 3 you will be fine and wont be feeling hungry either

It definitely gets easier Susie :hug99: drink lots of water to fill up your tum :)

it gets easier. i know cos ive done it before, but now that im back on square one its harder to believe, but i know its true!

It gets MUCH easier..have a big drink, a bath, another big drink and go to bed. Day one done and dusted

Hi Everyone

Just started my first day of CD. It has been really tough, I'm really hungry and I've been feeling sorry for myself all day:cry:.

Please tell me it gets easier!!

Hello - it DOES get easier....if you can just get thru the first few days - you will feel so much better and get into a routine.....I know it's really tough to start....BUT the results are sooo worth it !!!

Why not try 790 for a few days and work your way down to Sole Source ??? that might help you to get through the first bit.....

Debz xx

Hi Susie

I think the best thing to do would be to think about all the reasons you want to loose weight for. That will help you focus and maybe feel less miserable :D I will try to the same from tommorow..let's hope I dont fail at this.

Hello - it DOES get easier....if you can just get thru the first few days - you will feel so much better and get into a routine.....I know it's really tough to start....BUT the results are sooo worth it !!!

Why not try 790 for a few days and work your way down to Sole Source ??? that might help you to get through the first bit.....

Debz xx

Thanks Debz

I feel a bit better now so I think I am gonna stick with the SS. It was just tough at dinner time with the family, my potato and leek soup didn't compare with their dinner.

I have just set myself a few mini goals to help me focus. I don't know how realistic they are but hey might as well give it a go.

Susan x

It does get easier, hang in there :) I cried to my husband on the 1st and 2nd nights that i couldn't do it, it was too hard, i was too hungry etc etc. I took myself off to bed early so that i didn't have to sit up feeling hungry(and sorry for myself)

By the end of the first week i felt loads better, and i've now been on it almost 31 weeks so it can't be too bad :D

Hi Susan...in a few weeks you won't be able to believe that your not hungry and almost forgetting your last meal pack!!

IT DOES GET EASIER!!!

hang on in there.....

Marie
x

It does get easier, hang in there :) I cried to my husband on the 1st and 2nd nights that i couldn't do it, it was too hard, i was too hungry etc etc. I took myself off to bed early so that i didn't have to sit up feeling hungry(and sorry for myself)

By the end of the first week i felt loads better, and i've now been on it almost 31 weeks so it can't be too bad :D

:wow:- nearly 11 stone in 31 weeks that is amazing. Do you have any before and after pics?

Well done Ava!!!!

:wow:- nearly 11 stone in 31 weeks that is amazing. Do you have any before and after pics?

Well done Ava!!!!

Not got any recent ones. Will hopefully be at goal in next few weeks so will take some final ones then and post them (If i'm brave enough as the before ones are awful :cry:)

It does..... PROMISE!

Gx

Hi susie. It gets easier. try and keep busy to take your mind of it.

Thanks Debz

I feel a bit better now so I think I am gonna stick with the SS. It was just tough at dinner time with the family, my potato and leek soup didn't compare with their dinner.

I have just set myself a few mini goals to help me focus. I don't know how realistic they are but hey might as well give it a go.

Susan x

Good on ya !!! It is hard in first few days....BUT - you can do it.....and focus on how fab you'll fell WHEN you get to goal......:D

it really does get easier......and, after a while, potato & leek soup tastes yum !!!

spk soon.....

Debz xx

This is just amazing commitment and weight loss Ava!!!! :D:D:D

It definitely gets easier.

Just remember why you are doing it - you are choosing not to eat at the moment - it isn't that you can't (always easier when it is a choice). Some point over the next few days you will get in ketosis and THEN you will feel great.

fab post - thank you !!!

D xx

Back