cd and a baby

vonpeeky

hi every one! im back on cd after a yr (i got pregger thanks to cd!!)
but i am now on cd and have a grumpy 3 month old! my partner works away alot and is leaving for australia for 3 weeks next week!
is there anyone else on cd who is looking after a tiny grumpy person? or just a tiny person lol!
would love to talk to others who are in the same boat!

Hello vonpeeky :) I have a super grumpy teething 5 month old who needs to be entertained constantly and I'm 4 weeks in! I'm actually finding CD much easier than eating food, I got into the habit of snacking on biscuits and cake in the day then having no time to cook and ordering takeaways constantly! I ended up gaining more weight after giving birth lol sending you lots of luck for excellent results and a big hug for dealing with a grumpy baby its soooooo trying! Xx

i had started snacking an awful lot then having a huge meal when my partner got home as he'd cook .... i have to say im not finding it nearly as hard this first 2 days as i did last time but i held a coffee morning for some local mums today... i even stayed away from the home made cakes!
its almost nice the thought that i dont have to worry about cooking! lol!
hope your grumpy tidler is ok! im not looking forward to when mine starts teething!

That's fab that you stayed away from the cakes, I used to be a bit of a cake fiend lol the test for me will when I'm back at work and my colleagues will attempt to sabotage all my good efforts! I'm even struggling with my own family trying to talk me out of doing CD! I had my overweight cousin munching her way through a TIN of Terry chocolate orange pieces telling me how stupid I was being! Lol

Teething is hard work thank god for calpol! Haha he's ok just super needy so I can't get anything done so the fact I don't need to cook is an absolute bonus!

What CD products are you using?

Hope you have a good loss this week x

Back