CD and Excersise

TIFFERS

If you do excersize with CD how much extra do you think you could loose? I'm talking 30 minutes brisk walk 5 times a week?

Will it be a massive difference?

From what I've read Tiffers excercise is great for toning up, health and helping skin adapt to new fat-less body however i don't think that it makes a huge difference regarding weight loss.
But i have not been excercising so I'm only going on what I've read.....

I have no idea either, but I am hedging my bets because I have got such a lot of weight to lose I don't want to look like a burst balloon at the end of this. So I have a cross trainer and have been trying to fit in 2 or 3 ten minute routines on it each day, very gently obviously as I don't have much strength :) I don't know if it's helping with the weight loss yet, it's too early to tell, but I do feel mentally better for it. I must add that I don't do it every day, only on days when the weather is too naff to go out for a walk, or I can't be bothered to ;)

i have a half hour walk a day.. when i wasnt having the walks i was losing 2 or 3lb a week..now im walking im losing 5 or 6 a week i hope this helps hun xxx

Hotty - thanks thats great!! Cheers

Miel - I was only going to make sure I walked half hour to an hour every day - I dont think id bulk up too much :) thanks for your advice though

Good luck today then. The first few days are the worst aren't they? I found week one impossible, I really couldn't do it, but I had a lightbulb moment on Friday after spending hours on here looking at all the pics and from Saturday on I've been really good. By Tuesday I felt brill (ketosis I guess) and have had loads of energy since then, but I wouldn't want to do week 1 again.

Right, I'm off to do my first 10 mins of the day on my x trainer :) (can't believe I just said that)

Last time I did CD I bought a pilates ball which I have just found and reinflated. It really helped with the toning I found and it's easy to do, nothing strenuous and Argos are selling them for a fiver now. I am trying to do exercise not for the weight but because I am worried about excess skin. Most of my weight is around my middle and I don't want to end up with a saggy old apron.

I find that the x trainer is good for me because I can exercise the bits of me that I want to shrink most, and because where I live, going for a walk isn't much of an option at the mo (no paths and everywhere is very muddy). I do it very slowly, as though I was going for a walk. If I had a swimming pool nearby I'd go there as that must be good for all over toning.

The main thing for me about exercise though, is that it makes me feel good. I am really enjoying it and it helps keep my thoughts off food or dieting, for 10 mins at least :D

Back