CD and Exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by apia08, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. apia08

apia08 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge Diet
    with most diets exercise is the key, has anyone combined the two and achieved better results and faster?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    good question, I'm interested in how much exercise you are supposed to do while on CD too.

4. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    it is strongly advised that u take it easy on the exercise front for the first week or so until ur body gets used to the new change and the much lower calorie intake.
    if u want to try exercising in ur second week, listen to ur body , take it easy and introduce it as ur body allows.
    i started exercising in my 2nd week, slowly at first then increasing gradually. cant say its made a huge difference weight loss wise but i am impressed at the fact im finding the exercise easier and easier as time (and weight loss) goes by.

5. apia08

apia08 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge Diet
    Perfect, I want to tighten up, feel really flabby and soooooo cold!!!!

6. SlimMrsJ

SlimMrsJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's great to hear, I want to get the Wii Fit game to motivate me but only on day one so have till next week to find somewhere that has it in stock!!

7. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    I have been exercising since before i started cd,i dont think its made a huge difference to my losses(i`ll never really know for sure)but i am really toning up nicely,i can really notice my arms,my legs on the lower part of the thigh,not so much the top half,well getting there i suppose.
    i just do it to tone up as i go so im trying to avoid saggy skin in any area,hope this helps you a little,
    elaine x

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was exercising the 2 weeks I lost 3lbs and not on any of the other weeks :) dont really think it speeds things up but its not bad for toning

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.