CD AND ME :O )

Hope your feeling ok lovely !! Keep positive and update us soon xx

At last it's Friday night and it's the weekend. I really am in the mood for some peace and quite, well at least for tonight as tomorrow is my belated Birthday night out with my ladies. ;)

It was something that Worried Chick and Lily said the other night about how people that are mean shouldn't matter and life can be beautiful. ;) I took Lily's advice and ordered a book by
Fiona Harrold, so that will be my bed time reading. The week ended with mardy arse face sending me an email to invite me to her leaving party.. er.... that will be a no thank you very much.. you insult someone one minute and then invite them to your party you obviously don't have enough people to invite.. so there I will be declining. :D

Well enough of that. I've just started to catch up on everyone's diary BUT the entry of the day must go to Elaine who lost 15 pounds, what a great loss, so well done again Elaine.

So where am I in cd land.. a few minor haribo slips, trips and falls :eek:not even water and not enough focus on my part.

I am as I said earlier in the week stepping down to ss on Sunday. I've enjoyed my 810 but i know I have gone over as the scales have not moved and that also has something to do with the water. Tomorrow I shall have protein and salad and one glass of red. I wish I had the same relationship with food as I have with alcohol. I can go weeks and months and not drink, I can go out have a few drinks and stop! so I wish it was the same with food. :sigh:

Woooop woop !!!!! Happy Friday :) sounds like ur feelin better than the last couple of days !!
I was thinking about what you wrote about that woman, and her snide comments, it's just pure jealousy I think, most comments like that are, trying to belittle someone to make yourself feel better, in a way it's sad snd h should feel sorry for her, your all confident lady :) she obv isn't :) duet news sounds good too :) oooh we are gonna be slim sistas soooon :) xx take care :) xx

Worried Chick you have no need to worry :) I am going to call you slim sista :) I love it, always makes me smile :D when you put that. So what do you have planned for the weekend? and by the way you are doing brill. When I first attempted cd ( long story) I had weird dreams but the worst for me was the phantom smells of food!!! sometimes onions, sometimes oranges.. weird or what ?

Thank you for your kind words and also Lily who always makes me think.. I am fortunate enough to live a ten minute walk from the beach. My journey to work is along the coast road and each and every morning I see the sea. I see it crashing over the wall on a windy day or looking calm and peaceful.

I sat in the traffic on my way to work and my mind started wandering and I started to think about the week. I actually thought how nice it is to have something like mini's where you can chat to people and they share your high and lows and actually show genuine care and concern. I am sure a lot of people would not understand it but they don't need to know ;)

the sight, smell, even the mrere thought of foos sends me crazy at the mo haha !! chilled weekend, have managed to get out of the 'sat'day night out' even thought ive been maoned at haha !! hope u have a fab day lovely and check in later :)

Good afternoon all my fellow cd'ers :) Well I had my night out and it was great. I was expecting a few of us and there were ten of us :D a few friends bringing friends which is always nice to meet new people.

After my emotional week I have realised my downy side is really influenced by work and being bogged down with the politics of it all. One more week and I will be able to get out and about. there will still be an element of pressure but I am really hoping it won't be the all consuming pressure I've had for a long long time.

I made my sensible choice last night WARNING FOOD MENTIONED and I had a crab salad which was delish :) no pudding (what an angel I am) a two small glasses of red wine. So that's it.. today I go back to SS. Three tough days ahead and then fingers xx I get the magical feeling. Five stone to loose :eek: :eek: before the start of Summer.

Today is cold and I am cold so I added hot water to my mint shake (not boiling) and gave it a blitz.. OMG it was lovely, so I am going to take my blender and jug to work with me tomorrow so I can have them hot there.

Things to do:
Drink enough water
Prepare the night before!
Take an extra pack to work in case of emergencies

Yes Shanny tis me :eek: it has to be my last time :sigh:

The end of the day and I have finished my first sole source plus day after stepping down from 810. I had a major shakey session around tea time and it was like that horrible sweaty faint feeling but after a quick shake and a sit down I was fine. :) So again I am fine doing this at home I just need to be the same when I go out of the door into the big wide world ;) weigh day is Thursday this week so fingers xx.

I swear if you listen hard enough you can hear the water swishing around in my tummy. Here is to a good week. :)

haha - that swishy tummy feelin - not nice is it... i tell myself its the feeling of weighloss..... Lets raise our glasses (Of water :/) to a fab week SlimSista :)

Ewww it's horrible!! I swear if I drink any more it will come out my ears :D I feel pretty bloated tonight and I reckon if you popped my tum I would fly around the room.

:party0016: cheers and all the best for your weigh in tomorrow x

Hey Hun, just thought id pop by, see how you are :) xx

Hi lovely, yeah I'm fine, just had a long day at work. I've been fine today but have not drunk enough water AGAIN! so I have bought a litre bottle that I can use to refill as I think I will be able to keep track. Some how having my 2 litre bottle on my desk seems to put me off.. I'm not mad keen on water and I think looking at how much I have to drink puts me off :) I will hop over to your diary and see how you got on today xx

It's hard to drink that much water, and a really big bottle overfaces me, I have got done little ones about 500mls I think, and I just refill them all day :) xx

Hiya Hun, not seen ya around and about much recently, wanted to check you're ok xx

Hi everyone, apologies for not being around. My family and I have had the terrible news that my darling brother has been diagnosed with cancer. As you can imagine we are reeling from the shock. I need a few days to pull myself together and I will resume by diary, I think I will need it for some normality. We are such a very small family so we will need to be strong.

I feel at the moment I'm staring into a black hole and we are facing such doubt and uncertainty. Thank goodness my new job I am starting Monday is within the same organisation as I don't know how I would cope. I hope you are doing well and I will go and have a catch up with your diarys xx

Sarah Lou said:
At last it's Friday night and it's the weekend. I really am in the mood for some peace and quite, well at least for tonight as tomorrow is my belated Birthday night out with my ladies. ;)

It was something that Worried Chick and Lily said the other night about how people that are mean shouldn't matter and life can be beautiful. ;) I took Lily's advice and ordered a book by
Fiona Harrold, so that will be my bed time reading. The week ended with mardy arse face sending me an email to invite me to her leaving party.. er.... that will be a no thank you very much.. you insult someone one minute and then invite them to your party you obviously don't have enough people to invite.. so there I will be declining. :D

Well enough of that. I've just started to catch up on everyone's diary BUT the entry of the day must go to Elaine who lost 15 pounds, what a great loss, so well done again Elaine.

So where am I in cd land.. a few minor haribo slips, trips and falls :eek:not even water and not enough focus on my part.

I am as I said earlier in the week stepping down to ss on Sunday. I've enjoyed my 810 but i know I have gone over as the scales have not moved and that also has something to do with the water. Tomorrow I shall have protein and salad and one glass of red. I wish I had the same relationship with food as I have with alcohol. I can go weeks and months and not drink, I can go out have a few drinks and stop! so I wish it was the same with food. :sigh:

Awww thanks Hun :)
Only just saw this. Unfortunately for me I ate (9 malteasers) and then was okay... For a day... Then couldn't stop eating!

Grr! Need more will power. Trying to get back into ketosis but it's horrid :(

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry for you and your family. terrible thing.

Be kind to yourself, yes? xxx

Sent you a pm, darling. Big hugs x x x

Back