CD AND ME :O )

Lily let's become FBI profilers... like on criminal minds :eek: you can be the computer investigation lady and we can go crime busting and you can google all day long :) sorry madness creeping in.

Your Mum may well be right. It is very strange indeed how things have worked out, as you said not that I wanted one of the situations but at least people are not relying on me to support other people.. because at the moment I don't have a lot to give others, but maybe after 15 yrs I've done my bit.

I did start work with a small group of young people on Monday and it was very different from them seeing me as a support staff member, they seem a bit more relaxed and open to learning.

I'm kind of still a bit up and down mood wise but we are still waiting on the results of last week's op. I'm travelling up tomorrow so I will catch up with everyone at the wknd xx

Well done darling 2lbs is fab !! Especially with what your going through !! You should be proud!! Glad work are supportive, take care of yourself and hope to hear from u soon, sending warm positive vibes to u and your fam, much love xxx

Thank you huuni, I will be back Saturday :) I won't leave it 6 days before I post again.. can't believe 6 days actually went by!! take care :)

Jay checking in, hope you're ok hun xx

Back