CD - Bad Breath???

Susie Woosie

Gonna be slim
I have heard the you can suffer from bad breath when on a VLCD, is this true? Are you allowed to take any sugar free gum, mints when in ketosis?

I am hoping to get started this week on CD and need to warn my husband lol.

I have heard the you can suffer from bad breath when on a VLCD, is this true? Are you allowed to take any sugar free gum, mints when in ketosis?

I am hoping to get started this week on CD and need to warn my husband lol.

Bad breath? Absolutely !:D:D Nasty nasty smelly dogbreath... tongue like you have licked out the bottom of a budgie's cage - but hey! You get used to it and its worth it in the end!! Drink lots of water and brush your teeth often -and I think you are allowed some kind of mouthspray....:confused: I have nicotine gum (don't tell anyone!) in between fags:eek:, and I think that helps!
Good luck!

Gold Spot mouth spray Susie :)

Takes away the donkey breath for a while. You can get it in any supermarket hun:D

hi susiewoosie,

i just chew sugarfree gum for a few mins. It does help and i keep a tooth brush and tooth paste in my downstairs loo and brush my teeth 3-5times a day! I havent found the bad breath as bad as when I was on Lipotrim. weird i know!

:)

Oh and the bad breath never goes away - have just completed six months and I still get it!

Hey, just think though, that manky mouth and death breath means your body is FAT BURNING!!! It is to be applauded!!!

its odd the joys you find on a vlcd, who ever thought you would be so pleased to have death breath, lol

I think Mrspink hit the nail on the head LOL

My CDC told me this week you can have sugar free polo's aswell,I havn't had one yet so maybe someone else will confirm this

Cddietgalx

i have just bought some mouthwash, it was buy on get one free in tesco, the on on the advert where you see what comes out your mouth.

Im gonna keep one bottle at work and use it whenever needed so i dont gas my work mates lol

omg

My CDC told me this week you can have sugar free polo's aswell,I havn't had one yet so maybe someone else will confirm this

Cddietgalx

Sorry but the answer is no we can't!!

No sugar-free mints or sweets :sigh:

Cddietgalx

I've heard this from other people as well! I'm afraid your CDC has been misinformed - you're not allowed them on SS. I wonder where that one originated?

No indeed.

Back