CD Bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Satty dieter, 27 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Satty dieter

Satty dieter Member

Hiya

Just woundering if having the bars whlist SS does this slow down the weight loss progress? and does it afect ketotis?

Thanks

Satty:eek:

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    For me the cranberry bars are ok but I did come out of ketosis with the caramel bar. Spoke to my CDC so she asvised that I only stick with the peanut and cranberry bars but you must remember that everyone's different... you will be best giving them a go and see how you get on as many others are fine with them.
    Best thing - give them a go but use ketosis strips to test you are ok the day after x

4. Millij

Millij Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Hiya

None of the bars affect me one bit, so everyone is indeed different! I find that if you have the bar in the morning for breakfast and not later on then it works just fine :D

5. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have my bars over a lunch time, and have been on them for 2 weeks with no ill effects :)

6. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    I think you have to limit them to one per day and then you should be ok. Peanut is my favourite, I find the others a bit sickly.

7. Satty dieter

Satty dieter Member

Hi All

Thanks for the replys, i just had the cambridge diet chocolate bar and it tasted awful!! i got a banging headache. i have got some cranberry bars i think i give thoes a try tommorow. i just asumed that they were like ceral bars. (very disappointed)...

satty xxx

8. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya

I have been having one bar a day since week 3, and it has not affected my losses. I personally like the chocolate bars - although they have to be cold straight from the fridge. Find the toffee ones kinda sickly...

Everyone is different, and it is trial and error finding the flavours you like.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.