CD bars?

Vix09

Hi all,

Just wondered if any of the CD bars are crunchy ceral type bars as i'm not really keen on nougat type ones so don't think i will bother with them if they're all like that.

There are "crunch" bars but I wouldn't say cereal type like alpen bars or anything.

They are however lower in carbs than the chewy type ones.

Hi I have tried the caramel, choc and the cranberry crunch. The cranberry crunch is more like a soft chewy cereal bar than crunch but my fav out of the 3 mentioned above. Worth trying and they also do peanut crunch which I am gonna try next week. Zoe x

I love the cranberry and find it is slightly crunchy.. def not nougatty....
I find the choc and orange ones quite sickly...
The peanut ones very occasionally!
x

I had my first bar this evening - the orange one and loved it, but it definitely isn't crunchy. I put it in the fridge for about 10 mins and then cut it up into bite size pieces. Was lovely with a cup of coffee. Keep an open mind - looking forward to trying the other ones now.

I just eat the peanut and cranberry, I find they are the nicest and most filling. Not the same as a cereal bar but not far off them either.

Yes peanut is pretty crunchy... I love it, have seven peanut bars a week (1 a day) and really look forward to them!

I have finally passed my first 2 weeks on the diet and I got a bar for each day for those next 2 weeks. I LOVE them !! So far I tried the cranberry one and the choc one, the cranberry is more crisp the choccie one is like fudge. I do welcome the addition if something chewy for sure :D

Me too-nice to chew. Well done Monica on your loss this week it's great- Zoe x

Cranberry and peanut definitely the best!
Others too soft and sickly!

Back