CD Boulion

justabrat

Hi Everyone!!!

I have been back on CD for the last 4 weeks but I have found it tough staying on track, though I still managed 1 stone loss as of yesterday.

When I had my last weigh in and saw my CDC I noticed the boulion drink and I asked her about it and after trying it I bought some because I normally do the banana or chocolate brick and sometimes I want something hot and a bit savoury.

This seems to be helping me keep on track, so far but I am unsure how many mugs of this I can have each day.

I am on SS, and I was hoping 1 before 12 noon and 1 before bed in the evening.

Any advice?

If you stick to just 2 a day that will be fine

As far as I am aware you are only allowed 1tsp a day.. but I am sure a CDC will be along shortly..

(I used to have 2 mugs a day)..

Fantastic weight loss in 4 weeks...

Love

The recommended amount is 1 teaspoon per day, however, after two weeks try it and see if you feel hungry check for ketosis if you are okay on occasion you can have 2 teaspoons. You are restricted to this as there carbs in the drink it is very low salt though.

i love this.. but find i can only have half a teaspoon in a mug.. cos i find it strong with a whole teaspoon.. lol..
x x x

Thanks for that. I'll get some on my next visit. It would have gone well with my chicken and broccolli on this weeks add a meal. I don't think i can ever eat chicken again - aagh !

Your CDC should stock it.
it differs from conventional Veg stock cubes in that they are high salt & the Cd stuff is low salt

There are actualy 3 flavours available. All can be used in hot or cold water.

The Orange & Berry flavour ones, are often used as Kitteh said, with just a pinch to a glass of water,( despite the instructions suggesting 1tsp per litre). Thus you can flavour up quite a few pints per day

In my experience though,people only enjoy the savoury veg one made up much stronger ie as per the label. This woud tend to limit you to 1L per day..but that's still a good 2 or 3 Hot drinks. Also if you are lucky you may be able to use more without tipping out of ketosis... but caution, trial & error are the watchwords here.

oops sorry ...your Q was already answered before I posted...must lear to type faster, or be briefer

The sweet waterflavourings are recommended amount 1 teaspoon to a litre. The savoury 1 teaspoon to 250ml water. You are allowed less of the veggie one because of the carbs, having said that, as we know some people can have more without any trouble others cannot have one without feeling hungry. However it is recommended 1 teaspoon only of any of the flavourings per day.

Always try a little first and see how it goes if you start to feel hungry then stop for a day or so:)

deffo.. as linda says.. we're all different.. and something that could kick some of us out of K.. others may stay in..
x x x

Back