CD Buddies

Oooo it's bad!!I had a sandwhich,chocolate bar and yoghurt to knock me out of ketosis and then started drinking at 4 as it was a BBQ,drank my own weight in alcohol Inc sangria,beer,jagerbombs the lot!!then had a burger to soak up some alcohol at sum point,the following day,3 portions of bday cake,pizza,2 sausage sandwhiches,minted kebabs with rice etc for dinner and sum crisps and a chocolate mars ice-cream...not bad to not gain 3 lbs!!!!I was actually shocked at how much i could eat after a week of no food!!!!day 2 today and feel like its more like day 8 or 9 so we'l c if I get the headaches again tomorrow :) xxx

Can I join this group too pleeeese? I have done about 10 days on ss+ had a 'slip up' sat night but that is behind me and I really need a little group of buddies to report to! I need to lose about 3 stone too x

16 pound down :) In 3 weeks!! Well happy!! Have a family lunch on Sunday though :-( will have to be strong as missing more and more a nice plate of food. Oh well will worry when it comes to Sunday.
Xxx Ana

16 pound down :) In 3 weeks!! Well happy!! Have a family lunch on Sunday though :-( will have to be strong as missing more and more a nice plate of food. Oh well will worry when it comes to Sunday.
Xxx Ana

fab well done you! how much do you want to lose? what were your losses each week? i have my first wi tommorrow!! eeeeeek! :)

Thanks!! 7 first week then 5 then 4. Not bad but slowing down the losses I think, I'm 11.06 now and want to loose another 2 stone. I think the less one has to loose the slower it gets but hey I'm happy even if it's 3 a week. 4 weeks for my holiday so hope another stone down by then :).
Good luck with your weight in tomorrow!!
Ana xx

Buddies?

Hi Guys,

Been on Cambridge for about a week now, going quite well. I was wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy? It be nice to have someones support and follow their process along as well as mine.

I have 1.5 to lose so I think my loss might be quite slow as its not too much weight, it be nice to have someone else for motivation and to motivate.

Let me know if your interested :)

Ello! :) Defo up for being buddys! Theres a lot of nice people on here and everyones been really supportive! :)

How you finding the diet so far? I just finished day 2 and its been going ok, had a bit of a wobbly yesterday just felt faint and stressed and missed food a bit but todays been quite easy x

Ello! :) Defo up for being buddys! Theres a lot of nice people on here and everyones been really supportive! :)

How you finding the diet so far? I just finished day 2 and its been going ok, had a bit of a wobbly yesterday just felt faint and stressed and missed food a bit but todays been quite easy x

Awesome :D My first buddy. Im on CD sole source so I just get three products a day. Im doing good, just finished day 5. Not hungry, lots of cravings though especially for carbs. Havent cheated yet and dont plan to.

I have to lose 20 lb, hopefully it wont take too long, however Ive resigned myslef to the fact that I will keep going untill I lose the 20lb. Cant wait till next week when I get bars!! Woo hoo

Im feeling good today :)

What CD plan are you on? How much do you have to lose? and how are you getting on so far?

Awesome :D My first buddy. Im on CD sole source so I just get three products a day. Im doing good, just finished day 5. Not hungry, lots of cravings though especially for carbs. Havent cheated yet and dont plan to.

I have to lose 20 lb, hopefully it wont take too long, however Ive resigned myslef to the fact that I will keep going untill I lose the 20lb. Cant wait till next week when I get bars!! Woo hoo

Im feeling good today :)

What CD plan are you on? How much do you have to lose? and how are you getting on so far?

Today is ment to be day 3, Im on the 810,I am ment to have three tetras and a light meal. I need to lose about 9stone so il be around for a while and I was getting on brilliantly until my stupid bf went and really annoyed me last night, we had a fight so I went out and had a bottle of wine and nachos and kicked myself out of ketosis. Weighted myself this morning and its not good. I've gained back all of the weight ive lost +1lb. :( :( :cry:

It's my own fault! I'm going to start again now today.

Xx

Hi Guys,

Been on Cambridge for about a week now, going quite well. I was wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy? It be nice to have someones support and follow their process along as well as mine.

I have 1.5 to lose so I think my loss might be quite slow as its not too much weight, it be nice to have someone else for motivation and to motivate.

Let me know if your interested :)

me too :) after first weigh in this morning (shocked it was a whopping 9lb off!!!) I have 18lb to go so just under a stone and a half and i know its going to slow right down also!!

Today is ment to be day 3, Im on the 810,I am ment to have three tetras and a light meal. I need to lose about 9stone so il be around for a while and I was getting on brilliantly until my stupid bf went and really annoyed me last night, we had a fight so I went out and had a bottle of wine and nachos and kicked myself out of ketosis. Weighted myself this morning and its not good. I've gained back all of the weight ive lost +1lb. :( :( :cry:

Xx

aw im sorry you and your bf argued, i hope you are ok now. Dont let this slip up put you off, get right back on plan today and that gain will be off again in no time x

Anyone need a buddy with 5 stone to lose?

As the title says, 8 weeks in and two stone down. Would like a buddy if anyone's interested although I only usually get chance to get online weekdays between 9 and 5!!

I've got six stone too lose but am on Exante now instead of Cambridge! But I'll keep popping back in and check out how you're doing! X

Xx

Oh no thats awful :( I hope your ok, not just weight wise but in general. I think the most important thing is to have a good mindset and strong motivation, it odesnt help when some stressfull situation comes up.

At least it only happened on day three. You have to get to ketosis again, but at least you can make a new start again. :D

Im happy to hear that you are hopping right back onto the horse just after falling of it. Good for you :) Ill be here for support anytime.

me too :) after first weigh in this morning (shocked it was a whopping 9lb off!!!) I have 18lb to go so just under a stone and a half and i know its going to slow right down also!!

Thats awesome! Wooo Hooo

Im 128.6lb today so thats .... 8.6lb on day 6 :D

Its great to have you as a buddy

When are you hoping to lost the last 18lb by?

Oh thanks ladies, the more the merrier, I'll keep an eye out for your posts.

Having a really good day today, just bought a pair of size 18 shorts in Peacocks. Still a bit tight but I'm down from a size 26 and I'm sure they'll fit by the time I go on my holidays in 5 weeks time
I definitely have fat days and thin days though, its bizarre - probably a state of mind LOL
Jenx

Back