CD Buddies

I tell you what is funny, if I am overweight everyone will be talking behind my back about how I let myself get that big and it's unhealthy and bla bla bla... Once I start a diet, I feel really good and look even better then I am really not eating enough and I am unhealthy and bla bla bla...
Someone told me once that nothing will put you down more than negativity coming from others and I truly believe it. Live and let others live too I say. Anyway, guilt will go and I'm carrying on. Business as usual...

I hate people that talk behind other peoples backs. It does my head in. Don't say anything unless you would say it to there face thats my motto. The other day I seen a girl from school in New Look that I havent seen in about 7 years and she said hello and was all smiley and what not and then I carried on walking around and was stood behind a clothes rack (looking for my bargins haa) and I heard her talking to another girl saying "Corr hasn't she got fat!"

Now I don't really usually care what other people thing or say but this really cut, because she doesn't know that yes, I have got big but I am trying to lose the weight now and im pretty much starving myself to do so. Just to fit in. So that really pee'd me off.
xx

Anyone in week 6 in need of a buddy?

Hi ya
i am a 2nd time returnee to CD n in serious need for a buddy to bounce ideas of. Hellllllllllp

Startdate: 01/06/2011 - (95.4kilos)
week 5(85.8)

Buddies?

Hi everyone

I been doing the diet on and off for a while and took a break while i was in the last few months of uni, got my results (2:1 woo hoooo)! and im finally going to restart my diet tommorow.. was wondering if anyone wants to be my diet buddy and get me going :)

I have two major target in mind.. my wedding next year hehe and also I'm going to my partners posh xmas do (they've been waiting for this venue for like 5 years and finally got it this year! haha) and I would love to wear an amazing dress :) I need to lose around 8 stones in total, its so hard at home coming from a pakistani family the pressure is huge, if you dont eat what everyone else is eating its like omg why blah blah, parties and weddings are a nightmare reminding me its my turn next and should go gym, my sister put it bluntly and was like ok we get your pretty and everything (lol) but u honestly don't want to be a fat bride, which shocked me a little as i honestly dont want to, my other half is lovely he never once comments on my size i just need to tell myself i can do it! being a lazy student has zapped the life out of me lol!

lol I have lost a fair bit of weight I used to weigh 24 stones and im now down to 19, mainly due to cd and healthy dieting! maybe I'l start a diary! just need some advice hints and tips! and motivating words :) thank u!!

naz xxxxx

good luck hun. i'm sure you will be a gorgues bride

Hi - I know how you feel I am a Turkish Muslim and my getting married next year too and from what you wrote i am probably needing to lose about the same as you, so I know where you are coming from with the food and stuff and it doesn't exactly help that my sister's in law are drop dead gorgeous. So if you ever need anyone to talk to or anything? Although I dont really know how to use this yet :) Btw well done from loosing all that weight to begin. Good luck with your journey and I am sure you will look beautiful :) xxx

Heyyaaa Leylalrem.! Yaaay someone who can relate to what i mean.. Im sure turkish families are foodies like us asians.! Its soo stressful.! U can always msg me so we can egg each other on.! I know wt u mean about sis in laws bein slim n pretty.. While i dnt have any all the recent brides in the fam are small mini women lol.! Will u b doing the diet in Ramadan? xx

LeylaIrem said:
Hi - I know how you feel I am a Turkish Muslim and my getting married next year too and from what you wrote i am probably needing to lose about the same as you, so I know where you are coming from with the food and stuff and it doesn't exactly help that my sister's in law are drop dead gorgeous. So if you ever need anyone to talk to or anything? Although I dont really know how to use this yet :) Btw well done from loosing all that weight to begin. Good luck with your journey and I am sure you will look beautiful :) xxx

nellybelle said:
Hi huni, good luck with the loss. Keppt us updated on your progress :)

Ill be your buddy

Heyyy nellybelle.! Thank youuuuu.! Fingers crossed for a new start.! How much have you got to loose? x

Awww yaay.! Congrats on the upcoming wedding.! Last ramzaan i ss'd for a week and it was hard but i lost 8lbs im hoping this time round i can stick to it or try ss+ how about you? I just wana lose this weight and be on my way to being hopefully a slim bride xxx

miniS said:
Good luck!! The first few days are tough but its SO worth it :)

I'm asian, muslim and getting married next year too, we can do it ;)
Are you planning on SSing during ramadan?

Hope to see you around to see your progress! I'm going away for two weeks but will encourage you and everyone else when I come back :)

Thank you sooo much.! U going anywhere nice? Wish i was away on hols aswell lol il deffo keep u updated n see how i get on xx

lil_legs said:
Good luck!

I only plan on stain on cd til my hols next month so I don't want to commit to buddy you but I will certainly be around to support you until I go hun!

Stick with it and you'll love it, honestly!

Heyyaaa Leylalrem.! Yaaay someone who can relate to what i mean.. Im sure turkish families are foodies like us asians.! Its soo stressful.! U can always msg me so we can egg each other on.! I know wt u mean about sis in laws bein slim n pretty.. While i dnt have any all the recent brides in the fam are small mini women lol.! Will u b doing the diet in Ramadan? xx

Yeah i know exactly what you mean, all i seem to hear at the moment is "just a little bit wont hurt" (well actually it will!!) You also can message me if you need support or anything :) I want to do it during Ramadan - im on SS so I think its going to be bloody hard but i know if i switch to SS+ it would be my easy excuse to give up and stuff my face soo I just have to keep thinking why i want to do this :D What about you?? xx

I lost the 8lbs in a week and i admit i cheated a little bit but throughout ramzaan last year i tried not to be 'greedy' u know how like one pakora becomes 10.! And then end up bloated and i didnt gain much i lost about 12 pounds in that month.. but this time i want to stick to ss 100% and if i get really desperate il have some chicken or egg to keep me going.! Im startting tmmrw inshallah as i got to see my cdc this evening n picked up my shakes woo hooo.! Hw about u hw long u been on it? xx

miniS said:
Thank you! Congrats to you too :)

Did you lose the 8lb in that week or in the whole month?? I'm hoping I can SS during ramadan, my families telling me to do ss+ but me being as stubborn as I am don't want too lol. I think I will keep some chicken in the fridge just in case I need it. We should make a thread when ramadan starts for all the cd's who are doing this diet during ramadan!!

Did you start yesterday? Are you on it 100% now?

Im hoping to stick to ss and see how it goes coz the diet does work.! Im just fed up of my arms i have big arms lol but as im tall the rest seems to spread evenly and i really want to wear a short sleeved outfit on my wedding so im using that as motivation.! xxx

LeylaIrem said:
Yeah i know exactly what you mean, all i seem to hear at the moment is "just a little bit wont hurt" (well actually it will!!) You also can message me if you need support or anything :) I want to do it during Ramadan - im on SS so I think its going to be bloody hard but i know if i switch to SS+ it would be my easy excuse to give up and stuff my face soo I just have to keep thinking why i want to do this :D What about you?? xx

lalliali said:
Thank you sooo much.! U going anywhere nice? Wish i was away on hols aswell lol il deffo keep u updated n see how i get on xx

I'm going to turkey and I can't wait!! Nice and chilled out

You sound very determined and what better motivation than a wedding / congrats too!

Im hoping to stick to ss and see how it goes coz the diet does work.! Im just fed up of my arms i have big arms lol but as im tall the rest seems to spread evenly and i really want to wear a short sleeved outfit on my wedding so im using that as motivation.! xxx

I know exactly what you mean about the arms! Thats the only bit i am dreading. I dont want cover my arms because it might get hot and sticky but I do hate them. The weight seems to be coming off from everywhere except my arms too - typical!! How long have you been on this diet? And you can do it, we are all in this together and you will be a beautiful bride :D xx

Week 4 and could use a buddy...

Hey again :)

I'm now in week 4 and appear to have lost my buddy (she hasn't logged in for more than a week) :(

Is there anyone else out there who could use some moral support on this journey?

*hugs*

Back