CD Buddies

Sounds great! Congratulations on your anniversary.

I'm terrified of even having one mouth full off plan... I know that it will be a slippery slope. I spent my 3rd week on stage 2, but lost nothing at all. It was nice having some allowed real food! Went back on SS+ though so that I could start losing weight again though :(

Hi Adele and Emz
Im Nicola im single and noones loves me lol
2 girls 18 and 12:family2:
lost 5 stone on this before and just here to finish off my journey im now 14 stone I went down to 12.5 so Ive been naughty:mad::mad:
My problem is first 3 days are a breeze I start to feel good then waver for stupid reason:cry::cry: But im back to work on the 5th sept so want too loose as much as I can before going back to work:D
here's to monday then unless we all want to start 2 mrw?? I mean as were so fired up:D

Nikinakinoonoo said:
Hi Adele and Emz
Im Nicola im single and noones loves me lol
2 girls 18 and 12:family2:
lost 5 stone on this before and just here to finish off my journey im now 14 stone I went down to 12.5 so Ive been naughty:mad::mad:
My problem is first 3 days are a breeze I start to feel good then waver for stupid reason:cry::cry: But im back to work on the 5th sept so want too loose as much as I can before going back to work:D
here's to monday then unless we all want to start 2 mrw?? I mean as were so fired up:D

Hi Nicola lol. Well done on the 5 stone that's fab :)
If you two girls prefer to start 2moro thats grand but I will wait until Monday as need to get the weekend outta my system. Xx

I want to loose 50 lbs Emz:rolleyes: too which would take me to 10.7 which I think is low enough for me atm :D:D
We Can DO this :D:D:D:D:D

Hi both I know it's cheeky but do you mind if I join you both?

I'm at the end of my 4th week today and am 18lbs down. Ideally I'd love to get another 40 off before we go to the states in nov, if I was really hoping I'd love 54 to take me to 11st :) the lowest weight I've ever been since I was a teenager!

Nikinakinoonoo said:
I want to loose 50 lbs Emz:rolleyes: too which would take me to 10.7 which I think is low enough for me atm :D:D
We Can DO this :D:D:D:D:D

Woohoo yep we can def do this. 50 measly lbs lol xx

Woohoo yep we can def do this. 50 measly lbs lol xx

ye no problem:D
It works out if we stick to it for the 12 weeks at an average of 4.2lb a week we would have shed the 50 lbs by 24th oct if my maths are correct :confused::confused:

Nikinakinoonoo said:
ye no problem:D
It works out if we stick to it for the 12 weeks at an average of 4.2lb a week we would have shed the 50 lbs by 24th oct if my maths are correct :confused::confused:

Ooh that sounds good we'll be skinny mini's in good time for Christmas then lol xx

Ooh that sounds good we'll be skinny mini's in good time for Christmas then lol xx

Ohhhhhhh Yes:D:D:D:D:D I like the sound of this:):)
What about you Adele how much you looking at loosing?

Lovely Tinkerbell!!! The more the merrier :)

Tell us a bit about yourself?

Hi tink, welcome along :)

I think it's best to plan ahead, once I hit goal weight I'll do 820, then up activity and calorie count. The thing is CWP isn't forever, you gotta eat sometime, so use this time to meal plan, reflect on how weight gain happened, plus how motivated you are to maintain.

I'm planning on ttc baby no. 2 hopefully this time I can avoid cream and ++4.5 stone!!

Life is for living, but as my best friend who lost 6st doing CWP (maintained 2 years plus 1 baby) says nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

"nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

Love it!!! So true.

Hey cool you sisters name is Adele too, i noticed your from Northern Ireland, my father was too from Strabane for a nother little coincidence. I am currently 13:11 and only 5ft1 and would love to be between 8 and 8 1/2 stones which is about right this little round hobbitsy LOL. I am underneath quite dainty only size 2 1/2 shoe, how sad is that hey!

OMG Nicki you have done really well with what you have lost previously and as they say IF YOU CAN DO IT ONCE YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN... and oh the joy to be in a size 10/12 for xmas..

Infact you are both inspirations. I lost 3 1/2 stones on lighter life then i lapsed when one of lifes traumas happened and it all went out the window... funny how food can be both your comfort and your enemy

Adele u sound just like me I'm 5'2 with size 2 feet so I should go down to the same weight as u but I think I will look too skinny lol I lost it on Cambridge so I know I can do it ;) so if your gonna start 2 mrw then so shall I but I will be having 4 packets for the 1st week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls, ive posted back on here but it doesnt appear to be on here so dont think im ignoring you both. And Nicola I know how you feel about the single thing, I guess in my case im not ready to meet anyone until ive got my weight way down so I dont just settle for anything with a pulse LOL just kidding. I guess Im saying being overweight leaves me feeling more vulnerable and therfore less confident. So once the wonderer returns (me ... in case you were thinking who??) I will be off on a wild man hunt LOL and no not the 40 dates in 40 days scenario, but at least I will be prepared to be open to conversation LOL :) I am so scared I will let myself down tomorrow. Do either of you have gmail chat? its much easier to use to keep track of conversation? also will allow for live chat incase of extreme hunger lol Ive got it on my mobile if anyone want to download it xx

WellIm off to bed now... Nite girls... god I so hate sleeping alone and not cuddling up but hey once ive removed the other body im carrying around with me yup twice the body who knows?? right now im happy with little chocolate brown cocker spaniel Poppy sleeping on my bedroom floor.. i know not good but shes soo cute (yea even my dog makes me think of food)

I'm now off to bed too with my water ready for the morning ohhhh god :) anyway girls I have msn on my phone for chat,
so add me then we can chat in times of need ;)
[email protected]

Spk 2mrw and good luck Adele for 2mrw :) x night night Girlies x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies

Sorry never got round to replying last nite as OH was here and we were watching a film. And today I've been busy putting stuff on eBay.

Omg Adele can't believe ur dads from strabane..!! My boyfriends sis-in-law is from strabane.. Wee world wee live in lol.

So how are you ladies getting on today.? I've been psyching myself up all day for my restart 2moro. Went tesco's and got some sports packs of bottles water. I refill them and keep them in the fridge. Helps me to get thru my 3 litres or so a day.

Did u both start today.?? Xxx

Back