CD Buddies

Hi, Nicki and Emz
And it is a small world isnt it Emz? and awful getting shoes to fit at times esp hey Nicki ...when almost square in my case lol
Well ive started ive weighed myself this am and I was 13:10:2 to be precise and measured myself OMfreakenGosh and yes being polite LOL my thighs are actually bigger then what my waist used to be
SO here goes (she says grining)
Bust 47"
Waist 41" (well i think its my waist.. its the middle bit anyway)
and hips 42 1/2"
I have had 3 CD started with the porridge then had veg soup and a mint chocolate .. hot.
I also went to an aqua class this am and walked the dog..
I am at a point in the day where my little inner voice is saying Stuff it and eat.. so ive tried distraction, watched a scarey movie (and wheres the popcorn?) and painted my nails and now Im off to have some water.. How is going for you Nicki?? TBH honest i cant wait to go to bed LOL so Im not tempted..

by the way the grinning i said earlier was meant to be cringeing I cant spell for toffee im afraid still not sure spelt that right and I will down load MSN on my mobie and add U

Hi loulouless
No not the August challenge but is sounds good tho, i just put a new thread asking for buddies for support and to support back.. Hows thigns going for you?

OMG im going to down a pint of water then walk the dog Poppy again to stop me eating my own fist xx The harder the struggle the sweeter the success!! yea right! LMAO

Poppy Shadow said:
Hi, Nicki and Emz
And it is a small world isnt it Emz? and awful getting shoes to fit at times esp hey Nicki ...when almost square in my case lol
Well ive started ive weighed myself this am and I was 13:10:2 to be precise and measured myself OMfreakenGosh and yes being polite LOL my thighs are actually bigger then what my waist used to be
SO here goes (she says grining)
Bust 47"
Waist 41" (well i think its my waist.. its the middle bit anyway)
and hips 42 1/2"
I have had 3 CD started with the porridge then had veg soup and a mint chocolate .. hot.
I also went to an aqua class this am and walked the dog..
I am at a point in the day where my little inner voice is saying Stuff it and eat.. so ive tried distraction, watched a scarey movie (and wheres the popcorn?) and painted my nails and now Im off to have some water.. How is going for you Nicki?? TBH honest i cant wait to go to bed LOL so Im not tempted..

Hi Girlies :)
Omg Adele you have done far too much lol
I got up at 12pm had a shake at 1 due 2nd soon but all I have done is watch biggest looser all day. I'm so lazy for the first week scared to do anything incase I feel week and give in :(
Good luck Emz for 2mrw keep going Adele take poppy for a walk as I'm sure it fist isn't that good for your digestive system :) :) will post my sizes later but I was 14.1 this morning omg :0
xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey girls just posting to let u know my starting weight and measurements.

Start weight - 13st 7lbs :-(

Measurements -

Waist - 36
Hips - 42
Bust - 41
Arms - 14.5
Thighs - 25

Soo looking forward to getting started. I bought some rubbish food to eat today as kind of a 'last supper' and do u know I don't even want it..!!! So hopefully I'll stay like this lol. Hope u had a good day girls xxx

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm restarting tomorrow for the millionth (and last!) time, so please can I join you as I need all the support I can get and can offer it in return?

V x

Is there room for one more? I'm Steph 31 and have a 6 month old. Lost 1st 4lb over 6 months only so decided to try and get things moving with CD. Coming up to end of week 3 and so far -16lb. I'm doing SS for as long as I can have 5 stone more to lose in total. I gained weight firstly when I slipped a disc and was laid up for many months and some extra during my pregnancy. X

Hi Steph! Welcome :) The more the merrier.

So I changed back to SS on Wednesday - carried on doing Stage 2 for a further 3 days after I discussed it with my consultant, and decided it was def not working. I think by my weigh in tomorrow, I should have lost a kilo (about 2.2lb) this week. Which I guess since it's not a full week on SS, isn't too bad :)

Steph, I also lost a bit on Slimming world but it wasn't coming off fast for me - but geez do I miss the food on this one! I've been tempted to jack this all in and do atkins or this: the real food diet delivered to you - Go Lower which is no more expensive that CD but it has real food. BUT I know if i were to do those, I'd lose control again.

I need something this restrictive to keep me focused. I think I'll stay on SS now until target and then go straight to the 810... we'll see :)

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm restarting tomorrow for the millionth (and last!) time, so please can I join you as I need all the support I can get and can offer it in return?

V x

Me too please I restarted yesterday
for the millionth time too. I've been trying to restart for ages.

Welcome v & Trisha
Of course your welcome here getting to be a nice team now, I'm Nic there's Adele and Emz.
Whenever your wavering or just need support post here good luck Girlies and Emz good luck on day one xx

Where are you all? ;)
I'm getting ready for my 2 nd shake sat here having my hair chemically straightened as I hate my curls Grrrrr this is gonna take hours :0 hope your all sticking to plan x

Hello all, nearly at the end of my planned 2 day break, it's been great but motivated to loose the last 18lb, I found that I could only eat tiny potions plus have maintained my water intake.

Hoping that getting back on SS tomorrow won't be too stressful!!

I will be doing low GI once back on normal eating.

Hi girlies

Wow good luck sitting through getting ur hair straightened nicki....I'm a hairdresser so I know the process lol.

And a big welcome to our new buddies. The more the merrier to keep us all on track..

Well my day hasn't been good so far. I got up this morning and my back completely went on me. This happens to me from time to time. I guess it's with all the standing I do at work all day. I should have seen it coming actually as I was standing non stop for 10 hours on Friday with only a half hour break in between. I have hardly any strength in my core area at all so I really need to start doing pilates or something.

Anyway I've not been too mobile today and have had to take some pretty strong painkillers and anti-inflammattries so I've had to eat although I'm just sticking to chicken and veg and some fruit. So my restart is postponed until 2moro, but hopefully with me eating less carbs today I'll be able to get on okay.

Sorry girls, really wanted to get going today but my damn back has buggered me up again. :-( :-(

Right I'm off to look for some pilates DVD's online.
Hope ur all having a good day. Xxx

Thanks for the welcome :D

Well so far so good for me! Day 2 and just had my second shake, been shopping at supermarket and managed to ignore the chocolate.

trisha said:
Thanks for the welcome :D

Well so far so good for me! Day 2 and just had my second shake, been shopping at supermarket and managed to ignore the chocolate.

Well done trisha on day 2. Ignoring chocolate is a sure sign of determination. Keep it up chuck xx

Hi all
Yes Emz a long process but luckily not as expensive as my daughters a hairdresser lol looks lovely and straight now :) :)
I'm gonna have my 3rd shake at 6 so not too long now :)
So to here about ur back let's hope it gets better soon
xx

Nikinakinoonoo said:
Hi all
Yes Emz a long process but luckily not as expensive as my daughters a hairdresser lol looks lovely and straight now :) :)
I'm gonna have my 3rd shake at 6 so not too long now :)
So to here about ur back let's hope it gets better soon
xx

Lol happy days then.!! My mums spoiled too as me and my sis are both hairdressers.!!
Thanks, my backs not too bad now but think it might just be the painkillers lol. Am back to work 2moro so no choice anyway.

Bet ur hair looks great. Xx

Hi Lisa, Aly and Steph,

Thanks for making me feel welcome. A bit about me, I'm Becky 35 from South Wales. I've got two girls, one who turned 2 last week and the other is 17 weeks old, so I'm certainly busy.

Been overweight for all of my life (well from about 11!) and as time has gone on, so has more and more weight. Have PCOS and docs told me I'd never conceive naturally so we had a finally pre-children blow out holiday and were looking into starting IVF when we got back. Turns out there was no need as a month later I found out I was pregnant. After 8 years of trying this came as a complete surprise :D so we assumed it would take a while again, how wrong we were!

So after ballooning in both pregnancies I decided enough was enough. I don't want to be a fat mummy at the school gates that my girls are ashamed off. So after trying and failing with SW more times over the years than I can even remember I decided that drastic action was needed, hence why CD.

So at 29 days in I was 1st 4lb down and hoping to be at max 12st when we head off to the states in Nov.

Hopefully we can keep each other motivated as in all honesty I'm really wobbling these last few days (although haven't caved yet!!!)

Back