CD Buddies

Yeah I think a half a stone at least Lee way is a good plan. My goal is 10st 7 but I'll see how I feel closer to the Mark was 11st 7 before I put on this weight (slipped disc and then a baby) and was hoping to get a bit lower so think that'll be good for me. I want to be a size 10 but I really am going to have to adjust my eating patterns to stay there!

Fantastic that you are slimmer than you've been before as an adult you must feel fab :)

I think I must have tipped myself out of ketosis by the odd spoon of baby girls food as have been 100% for about 5days and have dropped 6lb and am feeling good again so need to stay in zone for sept and aug! Am gonna be godmother at my nephews christening at end of oct and really hoping to be around 11 1/2 st by then!! 1 1/2 st to get there so must be good! Join me 100% til then?! X

Wow 6lbs you must feel great :) I think it is catch up time as I've only had 1/2 the amount of bars this week (1 every other day) and at my weigh in last night I'd lost 5lbs! So that takes me to exactly 3st in 9 1/2 weeks :) so going to do the same this week to see if thats what was causing the slow down!

I'll be honest I've been 100% since the beginning and plan to continue doing so, but I'm going to take a weekend off next weekend as we're off to London for the weekend for a friends surprise birthday party so I've spoken to my consultant and I'm going to do the remainder of that week as my 810 week so hopefully I should come away unscathed!!

I'm the same as you with a couple of goals in mind, my daughters christening is the 9th October so ideally I'd like to be 12st by then, then I have another month before we go to the us and I'm hoping to fly out at 11st, but we'll see. Apart from next weekend more than happy to join you being 100%

How old is your little girl?

She's just 8months and so much fun love her to pieces! :) good luck with your goals I'm so close to being in the 12s will be very excited when the scales say 12st something!

Of course! Welcome!

After being 5lbs down all week TOTM today and back up 2 :-( ahh well should only be water

Hi and welcome :) yes feel free to join us - tell us a bit about yourself.

8 mths is a fun age, I've got a 25 mth old and a 5 month old so I know how busy they keep you :)

I wouldn't worry about the gain especially as it's totm as that always causes a water gain, it'll be gone before you know it :)

Woohoo totm still going on but have dropped into the 12's! Yeayyyyyy very happy to see at 12 at the start on the scales! Getting there.....

How do you find it now you have two? Do you feel able to enjoy no two as much as you did no one? Want another one maybe start thinking about it next year but worries me I'll miss all that gorgeous one on one time with my daughter! Are yours boys or girls tink?

Well done on what you've lost so far Meks! I've been hungry at TOTM also!

5lb off for me this week!! Yeay!! After a couple of 2lb off weeks chuffed for a couple of better weeks :) x

Hey! How's everyone doing?

I'm 10st 5lb now - very excited and people noticing the losses a lot now :)

What about you guys? This group went very quiet?

Aly

Woohoo congrats on all of your weight losses guys :)

Sorry I've been quiet we've been away for the weekend and I was off plan (a planned break). Paid for it though even though I didn't go crazy and did shed loads of walking I've gained 5lbs :( so back on fully today so hopefully it will even out by my weigh in on thurs so I get at least a sts!

Well the sts was obviously a pipe dream as I gained 1lb this week :(

Ah well nothing I can do about it now apart from moan that the punishment didn't seem to fit the crime!

Anyway worked out yesterday I've got 6 weeks until the holiday so should be at least another stone down by then. Although consultant kept on mentioning yesterday as I'm not planning on staying on plan I need to accept I'm going to have a big gain. I know what she's saying is right but I'm also not willing to go and be miserable for 2 weeks either! Hey ho.

I'm just a Little down that she kept labouring the point so much and I did feel like saying that I've not set a goal weight and by then I'll be over 4st down and in the 11's so I think I've done pretty well and I maybe happy at that weight? Who knows, I guess I'll just have to see where I am at that point.

Oh one thing I did notice last night is that I'm starting to resemble a deflating balloon which is not so great a look!!!!

While I think that she's right to expect a gain, I don't think it's fair to harp on that :( You've done amazingly well! THAT is what she should be focusing on, together with the "if you gain, it's not a problem - go and enjoy it and we'll get you straight back on plan when you get home" if that makes sense?

I lost 5lb this week, but gained three again in a two day trip to Germany. So now at 10st 3lb.... It's going in the right direction still!!! Oh and I thoroughly enjoyed my trip!

Have a great weekend all :)

Woohoo congrats on the 5lb :) I can only dream of being 10st 3lbs :)

I know she's right about the gain I just think keeping on about it wont change anything!

Anyway onwards and downwards for me this week another 4lbs gone :) although I've really been struggling this week, constantly hungry and just can't stop thinking about food! So im going to move up to SS+ to see if that sorts the problem and then if I don't want to eat I'll carry on with SS.

I keep looking at other diets e.g ww and sw but the issue is I just think the weight won't come off fast enough! So I'm going to carry on until 4th nov which is when we go away and decide what to do when I come back.

So how's everyone else going? Its gone very quiet here :(

I think that's pretty much what I did. Although I'm kinda following SW red days, truth be told, it's more cambridge SS+ LOL

That said, this and last week have been a bit of a nightmare and I'm back up to 10st 5lb. I have the jewish new year at the moment and I've been off plan :(

I've also been majorly busy launching a new website - ivegotkids.com - so that's kept me rather stressed too!

I'll go back on SS on saturday for a few days...

Hope you had a fab new year :) if your like any of my Jewish friends then I hope you thoroughly enjoyed all the food as from what I can tell they spend most of the celebrations eating ;)

I'm still struggling even on SS+ even though I'm sticking to it 100% I think it's that weekend off I had and my body just going "listen love, we've done this for 13 weeks, I've got rid of 4st, let's just have a little break now shall we!"

Have a planned day off on Sunday for my daughters christening and the plan I'd not to over indulge to much and then back on SS+ for the final month before I relook at what I'm going to do.

How are you finding it back on plan?

Well, in the last two weeks I gained two kg!!!

BUT, i weighed in last night and I'd STS from two weeks ago, so it's not all bad! I was really good in between and this morning, I'm at my lowest weight :) Yay! Back on plan!

4st in 13 weeks is AMAZING!!! Well done you! and have a wonderful christening! We want to see pics!

Aly

Aly,

Lowest weight HUGE woohoo to you :) you must be over the moon?

Yeah really looking forward to the christening and I've just had my weigh in and I'm another 4lbs down so hopefully the christening won't have too much of an impact!

I'll see how I feel on Sunday and I maybe brave and post a before and a now pic.

I think you have told me but how much are you down now? I think it was a couple of stone as well wasn't it?

How are you other ladies keeping?

I'm down 3 stone exactly as of this morning :)

Aly

I had a blip, went on step 2 and fell off the wagon so now back to SS and no bars to get things moving again and seem to have undone damage done so hopefully now onwards and downwards. I'm down 3st in 12 weeks hoping to SS it now until holiday on 5th november than go up plans when I'm within a half stone of target and hopefully be at target by Christmas! She says optimistically!

Both of you have done awesomely well xx have a fab christening look fwd to seeing pics xx

Hi,
Im starting on thursday and am really determind to lose 4 stone by febuary as im getting married in march my current weight is 13.9 and would love to hear from anyone else who is starting this week x:D

Last edited:
Back