CD Buddies

I tried 4 of them and just prefer cambridge ones they taste like there's no flavor just random sweetness if that makes sense but a lot of people love them so you could always ask for samples x

Hi Kerri ' I'm a zillionth time restarter! On day 5 not doing diary but posting here and there end the Thread entitle CD buddies is where I seem to post and has been very helpful with brat support from new and old!

I also pop input Sarette's diary who is also a returner and worth looking at that as she is on about week 5. You've done so well! Keep going and remember the support on here and don't go AWOL like I did!

buddy for support on Cabridge Diet

HI fellow dieters

I am on day 3 of the cambridge weight plan doing SS .
feeling ok at the moment but I know times may not always be this good and feel having a buddy would be great , to swap stories and support each other through this great but strict diet
!!

Kirsty :)

Morning! Sorry Had to go to bed early last night as felt so exhausted!
Interesting the different sizes for different weight yet roughly the same height. It's just shows how unique we all are and that unlikely we'll look like a photoshopped picture of a celeb or model on a magazine because they're not real! Thankfully I am old and wise enough to know I don't and can't look like that and would be happy being a couple of dress sizes smaller and not feel the roll of fat on my tummy when I bend down to put my socks on!! Ha! Ha!

Day 6 today! Look forward to catching up later how you all got through today. I've got a busy day so I think I won't notice I'm on SS and just forget about it! for me that's the best way!

Hi Kirsty

I am on day 5 of the diet and doing SS but on the occasional day will be doing SS+ to keep me going.

I have my diary so please feel free to read it but will be nice to buddy up and keep each other going. I intend to do this for a month as I have1.5stones to loose and am hoping to reach my target by than if not will continue till I get to the target.
How you finding the diet so far?

Busy days are the best! I am counting down the hours til my next meal haha

Hey fattoslim

I will have a read of your diary . find reading other peoples experiences and journeys inspirational and keep me motivated .
I did do cambridge 2 yrs ago and lost aroung 2 1/2 st and was thrilled with how I looked and the clothes I could wear. needless to say I drifted and came off cambridge slowly putting the weight bk on! :sigh:
now Im bk for another go and really ready for the long haul. have around 4st to lose . you have any tips ? ?
kirsty

My tip is make sure you stick to it. I am new to this but from what I have read if you stick to it you will loose. It's hard but I read from someone's diary which I thought was really good that every time you feel like eating something write it in a diary and say to your self you will have it later once u r off the diet you can give that a try. Stay focused as you will succeed

Thats great advice and will deffo give it a go . think the times i will be demotivated will be if i don't lose and haven't cheated . I will be gutted . seen on a few of the threads where this has happened. .

do you do any excersise ?

Yes I do some exercise. I usually walk on the thread mil for half an hour twice a week and crunches. They say you should not exercise on SS for the 1st 2 weeks but I have been doing it and had no issues.

Kirsty you'll be fine if you've got through 3 days! As you know thy'rethe hardest! Like fattoslim I am doing SS but will have a SS+ day if I am really struggling. Better that than a slice a slice of pizza!

I will probs give exercise a rest for this week and then gradually increase over coming weeks dependent on how I feel .

:wavey:Kira what do you eat on ss+ ? do you find you have a good weight loss still ?

been difficult today , maybe cause its the weekend . hope I get an energy burst tomoro as its day 5 :)

I'm doing ok, I'm just on the tetras - but missing something savoury, so think I'll have some soups next week... Which have you tried? The chicken and mushroom arnt too bad. I haven't tried the porridge yet... Don't know if I will either! lol ... how much you got to lose? What's your wi day?

Kirsty I have cottage cheese and 2tbs of cucumber without the seeds in with a sprinkle of cayenne and that has always worked for me. Or I just have an extra shake or soup. The difference in loss is neglible as I only have what is allowed on SS + when I'm struggling to stop me throwing in the towel. For me it works but not sure if does for everyone. Thing is it doesn't knock you out of ketosis. Check the book you can have chicken, tuna butn8 don't see egg on the list. Think someone asked having half portion of one type of protein on the list with another on a other thread.

you can have 2 eggs on ss+ and on the 810.

Last edited:
Back