green salad leaves
kale
leeks
marrow
mushroom
red radishes
spinach
watercress

810 the lists are a bit longer and the quantities are more.

I'm doing ok, I'm just on the tetras - but missing something savoury, so think I'll have some soups next week... Which have you tried? The chicken and mushroom arnt too bad. I haven't tried the porridge yet... Don't know if I will either! lol ... how much you got to lose? What's your wi day?

hiya
i tried the oriental chilli it was ok but i drank it fast as i didnt really wana taste it, the shakes i find are better the choc and strawberry are ok.

i want to lose about 3stones and my WI is on Thursday so hopefully il have lost some weight. its my 2nd day today and im doing ok... i have started to find im a little slow and my concentration and thinking isint all there has anyone else experince that?

Spangles thanks for this! I use SS+ an no eggs on that list! I was getting confused! I still you old yellow CD because all,plans on in one book. The new white separate book annoy me as I look at each one!

the current book has all the plans in one book - it's spiral bound.

in fact, because i've nothing better to do:

SS+
170g chicken / turkey breast (skinless)
230g white fish
230g prawns
250g steamed tofu
200g quorn mince or pieces
180g tinned tuna in springwater
225g cottage cheese less than 2% fat
2 eggs

All weights are for uncooked item.

Then 2 15ml/15g tablespoons of:
asparagus
broccoli
cabbage (inc pickled)
cauliflower
celeriac
celery
chinese leafy greens
courgette
cucumber
fennel
green salad leaves
kale
leeks
marrow
mushroom
red radishes
spinach
watercress

810 the lists are a bit longer and the quantities are more.

how many aspargus or mushrooms would 15ml/15g be?

less than you'd think - but if you want to protect your ketosis i would definitely weigh them to be on the safe side.

Mornining! Spangles can't get anything past you! My CDC or consultant as I should really call her hasn't told me there is a spiral book! I've been going for her year for a year's worth of failed re-starts!!! Dont' do the maths!! Rather I didn't know!!

My weigh day for me (like to weigh at same time in morning) and put it along side CDC weigh in which is tomorrow forunately early but not at 6am!! Lost 7 and a half pounds!! Very pleased with that moreover pleased with the fact I have stuck to CD for a full week!!! I never though it was possible to get out the vicious cycle I'd allowed mysefl to get into!

My weigh day for me (like to weigh at same time in morning) and put it along side CDC weigh in which is tomorrow forunately early but not at 6am!! Lost 7 and a half pounds!! Very pleased with that moreover pleased with the fact I have stuck to CD for a full week!!! I never though it was possible to get out the vicious cycle I'd allowed mysefl to get into!

Whoop! Whoop! Well done!

Some fab support going on here. You go, girls!

Hi I am also on route to losing weight for my big day :) good luck

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

Hey guys, I'm from south west London, working in central too, would love to join u two for motivation!! How is it going for u guys so far??

Xx
Maddi

hi all ,
i would like to join in with you too.. i did cambridge a few years back and did well then tried to restart last yr but i lasted a week and quite (head wasnt in right place) i am excited now and determined to shift it for good...i retstart with cdc on monday :) x

I need a buddy to help me!

Hi everyone!

I'm on day 1 after mishap yesterday! I'm doing ok but think if I had a diet buddy to txt and email who's also doing CD it might help me, maybe I can also help them :)

Ok so a little about me! My name is Natasha I'm 25 and live in Northumberland uk! I have A LOT of weight to lose so will be on this diet a good year! I live with my bf and yorkie poppy, no kids! I'm a care co ordinator by day and I'm a driving instructor by night lol! urm that's about it lol, boring life I lead lol

If u fancy having a buddy doing the CD please let me know. I really need the support and encouragement x x x

Hi everyone!

I'm on day 1 after mishap yesterday! I'm doing ok but think if I had a diet buddy to txt and email who's also doing CD it might help me, maybe I can also help them :)

Ok so a little about me! My name is Natasha I'm 25 and live in Northumberland uk! I have A LOT of weight to lose so will be on this diet a good year! I live with my bf and yorkie poppy, no kids! I'm a care co ordinator by day and I'm a driving instructor by night lol! urm that's about it lol, boring life I lead lol

If u fancy having a buddy doing the CD please let me know. I really need the support and encouragement x x x

Hi

il love to be your diet buddy :)

i can def keep in contact via tx and emails... let me know

Aw that would be fantastic :) thank you. How far along are you on CD? :) x x

your very welcome its always nice to have someone who knows and understand and can help motivate each other

its been 1 weeks since ive been on it and ive lost about 8ibs so far but this morning i weighed myself and i was the same as yesterday not sure why.

how you getting on?

i want to lose about 3stones hopefully, at the moment im about a size 14

what about you?

Well i have a lot to lose i will be on this for about a year.... maybe longer! Alittle scared and embarrassed to say on here lol. Trying not to think about the whole time i will be on CD and break it down into mini goals.... Goal one: Get through first week! Its my choice to be on the diet and i am paying £50 a week so i am not going to let that go down the drain..... going to make sure i am going to lose this bloody weight! I have not told anyone but my Partner that i am on this diet and already i cant wait for people to start and notice the results! I have to lose about 3stone tho before anyone will even notice :(

I have seen on peoples Signatures that some weeks you may STS but next week u might lose a bigger loss. I think on the scale of things STS for one day will be fine and tomorrow you will have another loss hehe!! I dont weigh myself daily i am letting my CDC weigh me so i see the bigger loss at the end of the week.

How did your first week go? xxx

oic...

when you reach 50 post we can PM each other :)

dont be emabressed we are all friends on here, we all have the same goal whether we have a little of alot to lose, one thing i have found with this diet is it tests your strengh and i respect people who have stayed on this and reach their goals as its defo not easy, i have been on it a week and its beemn tough with people eating in front of you but i see it in a long term that i will look better as i see a tiny difference and i have lost 8ibs already and you can too, baby steps to happiness.. you will feel so much confidence when you see the weight drop off...

i am here to motivate you and help and share things with.. we can exchange emails and txs, i can also email you when im at work if you want

Well this will be my 50th post so i hope we can PM soon hehe!! You are doing really well staying on it for a week you should be really proud of yourself :) I have to admit i am more of a txt person during the day but i can email of a night time when i get home from work :) xx

Back