CD Buddies

Hi Suzie :)

Tell me more about yourself? Get posting on the welcome forum on Minimins and that will post up your posts :) The more buddies the better, i need all the help i can get right now haha! :D xx

Good luck starting guys- I am on day 30 (I have no idea how I made it here lol!) and lost 20pounds it's a great plan isn't it! X

Hi Taw :)

Welcome and good luck for tomorrow :) Its an exciting time starting aint it hehe!! I am sure we can all do this together and keep each other motivated! Tell me a little about yourself :) xx

hi all,

i am happy to buddy up aswell i am 33 and have about 5 stone to lose, i do well for first 2 weeks and then i go off track so i am looking for support too ..together we can do this :)

oh and working on getting 50 posts too lol x

thank you :) yes i think it was the only one that worked for me hence why i back now to do it..i am going to trackmyself daily/weekly to keep the motivation going, 1 more day and i will be on it ..ha ha never been so excited to diet before :) xx

It's been ages... how's everyone doing?

I've stayed static. Been really bad.

Will kick start it again shortly.

You guys?

Hi Louise

I seen your other post on my other thread... can u tell i am bored and trying to keep myself on this site to stop from eating haha!

Well again i have a lot more to lose than... well most people here :S BUT not for long hehe!! We can do this together and keep each other motivated!

What do you work as Louise, do you work around food. Thankfully i dont but in the office during the day people keep bringing in sweets etc etc and there is always something going around food wise to eat. Also at lunch time when they are all eating there lovely sandwiches from the shop i pull out my cup'a'soup haha. I aint been to bothered tho if i am honest. I have loved this weekend on the diet i have just got on with it and done myself proud :)

Have you got anything planned for today? xx

Thanks :) Yes, I'm actually excited about tomorrow and I've specifically joined the forum to help me focus and get through day 1 and onwards,

I've recently turned 27 and my weight has slowly krept up ove the past few months. I've become particularly unhappy with being overweight as of late and am beginning to notice health implications.. this coupled with an upcoming holiday has really pushed me to bite the bullet and the nail the diet! Eeeek! My initial goal is to get through day 1, which prob sounds pretty pathetic but I've struggled to get started. I too will be keeping my diet to myself and plan to avoid socials for the next couple of weeks - it's just the way I work best.

How are you getting on? Any tips with getting through my first day?!

X

Ok so day is day 1 for you ... eeek exciting!

I also ALWAYS struggle to get through day 1 and i always end up eating and saying to myself ohh i will start tomorrow, or i will start Monday... but how many times did i have to put this diet off before my weight kills me! Thing i love about this diet is that if i stick to it 100% i KNOW i can lose this weight and i know i can lose it fast.... just need to be strong bite the bullet and go with it get it done and this time next year look and feel amazing about myself hehe!

Let me know how your getting on on your first day :) I am sureeee u will be fine. xxx

awww thanks thats nice yeah i know i can do it too when i put my mind to things i am a very determined person...just my head havent been in the right place when i have tried to restart before.
my day 1 is tomorrow monday 21st! got my bottles of water and shakes ready lol :) i have never been so excited but i know i am ready to do this now...
i work in retail in next so thankfully no food but lots of nice clothes and i look and think i wish i could get into them and its just got me more and more determined to lose weight now..
i am the same now i have found this site i will be on here 24/7 anything to stop me eating!! lol

yes you should defiantly be proud of yrself as firstly its not easy and secondly yr dealing with it great....keep it up hun xx

hey pinkdiamondgirl
done be alone we are all on the same journey , and most of us are on here instead of eating , well i will be from tomorrow, support is right here when yr ready :) x

Hi again, I'm suzie , 26 nearly 27, I have two beautiful boys, and live with my partner in Devon, I'm an early years worker and have just finished a degree! . I too need to loose (a fair bit) with the hope for health improvement, to build my self esteem, my social life, love life, my shopping experiences lol the list is endless. Ten years ago I was almost 10 stone lighter and much much happier, since then I've piled on the pounds, generally through comfort eating, family stresses, perviously bad relationships etc, not to mention my two rather large pregnancies , my first bring 10lbs 2 and my second being 10lbs 11! So after piling all this weight on, suffering with back problems, and feeling depressed every time I go clothes shopping, or worrying about social events I have now decided to do this diet! So my goal now is to get to 50 posts! And start to pm all you wonderful people!!

Other first three goals are :
To meet with my CDC
To survive the first week without killing my oh
To loose at least stone by jan :)

So Best of luck to you all! Let's do this and kick some cholesterol butt!!! :) xxxxxxx

hi suzie, totally feel the same so can understand wherre yr coming from , i start in the morning and strangely i am very excited, i have never felt so positive and i am going to do everything i can do stay like that and i feel with the support from the people on here i should be fine :)
we are all in this together and are here for one another its the way to survive .
good luck to you too and yeah i trying to get to 50 posts, am here for you ok we can do this!!!

good luck hun :) x

Pink ans Suzie i also have about 10stone to lose... maybe a wee bit more depending on where i want my target to be! I can txt through out the day and i am online none stop throughout the night on here mostly trying to keep motivated!

Oh i also have an iphone so i go on Minimins through out the day on my iphone too haha!! i think i am addicted haha!

i think i am!! lol i was going to bed at 9pm and i still here reading through..lol we going to get along great :) lol xx

i am here girls if you need support x

Back