CD Buddies

OMG, small world!!! :) I am going up to see her on friday morning, I'm sally by the way all the way from little Richhill :)

Hope everyone is doing well. I went AWOL for a week. Was doing so well got to day 11 or 12 and then was ill and simply couldn't stick to CD. So going to try again!

Hi Kira,

I am glad you are better. I had thanksgiving and a bad cold (still have the cold) so I am struggling, too.

Hows everyone getting on!

Well i had a chicken salad last night it consisted of iceburg lettace and chicken! I was so depressed and upset about work i turned to food and i am glad i only had a chicken salad as i could have easily had a bag of crisps and lots more, and normally i would! So feeling happy that i managed to control myself a little, not fully but i made a good choice! I am back on SS today and trying to glug down that water as much as i can :)

How is everyone else doing? xxxx

I managed to get to 7pm last night and just caved in! Ok day 1 again!!! What is wrong with me!!?? I was so into the swing of things!? What is my excuse this time? Well I have sciatica and I am finding it painful (no pun intended) because I rarely to ill or unwell etc. Rubbish excuse!! there is no excuse!!

going to re-read Spangles and Sarette's diaries to get re-inspired. I have a rubbish rubbish excuse!! I need to pull myself together! Or stop complaining! Hope you all re-think and remember how stupid I have been in caving in if you are tempted!! It so isn't worth it!!

Hows everyone getting on!

Well i had a chicken salad last night it consisted of iceburg lettace and chicken! I was so depressed and upset about work i turned to food and i am glad i only had a chicken salad as i could have easily had a bag of crisps and lots more, and normally i would! So feeling happy that i managed to control myself a little, not fully but i made a good choice! I am back on SS today and trying to glug down that water as much as i can :)

How is everyone else doing? xxxx

Sounds like an 810 meal, so not a problem. It probably won't even knock you out of ketosis.

Hanging in there -- I need to get back on track. I have been battling a nasty cold for nearly a week now.

Greetings from Dubai, Cambridge buddy needed :)

Hi Everyone!
My name is Vicky and i am 31 years old.I have recently lost 3 stone on the diet back in the UK, however after moving for work i have hunted down the only cambridge counsellor in Dubai!
I have 2 stone to lose currently weigh 12st 9lbs. Would love a buddy for support :D
Good luck to you all on your weight loss journey!xx

hi hun l also lived in dubai lucky lucky lady lm now back in lreland l did the diet out there also good luck with it :D

Skinny Beatchs in the CD teams has places if you want to join, we catch up more or less daily, with gossip, support, etc etc, your more than welcome to join us.

Does anyone want a 100% buddy?

The title says it all really! Today was my first day on SS and I think I need a buddy! If any one is interested I'd really appreciate it:) perhaps there's someone brand new out there feeling the same?
Rachelx

me me xx Im coming to end of day 2 and am feeling a bit rough to be honest so I think a soup for tea, bath and bed. Im finding this forum really great to read and offers masses of motivation but would be great to have a personal buddy xx

Oh Yaay! Brilliant!
Well I'm just a day behind you then:) it would be nice to team up!
I think I'll make my first goal to make it a week 100% on SS.
I have a few social things coming up in the run up to the wedding but I'm hoping if I'm super good the rest of the time it'll be ok!:) the wedding is obviously my main motivation at the minute. What about you?
Rachelx

yeah 100% ss week one goal sounds great you are on :)

Erm my motivation... well I wish it was some big event like yours but mine is emotional really - I am sick of looking in the mirror and being so disgusted with the way I look that I cry. I cant look at myself anymore, I dress like a man and have become a recluse because I can't psychologically allow myself to be seen by others - I am ashamed of myself which is pitiful really. Im tired of feeling worthless and unworthy of being around people.

So my motivation is me - I want to feel able to leave my house without wanting to cry, I want to look like a woman again and I want to feel sexy again. I understand many even if over weight can be sexy but thats not where I am so hence Im here. I am determined to win my battle with food and I feel cambridge will help me to gain control over my failures when it comes to food.

OMG thats deep lol x

Hehe that is deep but honest too! Although the wedding is the catalyst behind the ultimate decision my motivation is the same really. I'm not even sure how it happened but gradually I've lost the person used to be! I just figure if I can't lose the weight for my wedding then when can I- it's as good an excuse as any:)
Well let's do it then! Bring it on!!
Where abouts are you from? I'm in Hampshire :)

Im from worcestershire, near worcester. I think the wedding is great motivation, saying that its my 10th wedding anniversary dec 2014 and I have no wedding photos from when I was married because I wont allow anyone to photograph me it makes me feel sick - so we are planning to renew our wedding vows but use it to have the wedding I feel I made us miss out on with photos and all :)

Im so excited about doing all this just impatient I so want to see my first weightloss and first drop in dress size :) I need to learn to be patient lol

I'm the same! I want everything now!!:) one day at a time for now though I guess? *sigh*
I think my trickiest issue will be that I actually adore cooking so I will miss that terribly. Plus cheese and wine;)

Back