CD Buddies

not so keen on wine but cheese is a biggie lol :) we will be fine without the cheese lol mint choc and porridge all the way and then you can send me your gorg wedding pictures :)

The chicken and mushroom is ok? The potato and leek I had for lunch made me gag though!:,(
Doesn't help that hubby to be has just got home and is cooking chilli!! Grrr:) might go for a bath, pour a nice glass of sparkling water with lots of ice (and imagine its a glass of Sauvignon blanc)

lol I drink sparkling water I find its a bit less bland in a silly way :) Had chicken and mushroom but tried some of my moms soups and omg some are gag worthy - all the shakes are lush x Ive also switched to green tea didnt like it at first but I kind of enjoy it now - its also supposed to be great for speeding up the metabolism x

Hi! Sorry for the quiet day yesterday I wasn't home at all! Which helped actually I think! How are you today? Less irritable?:)
I've just been to my ladies house and done some major swaps! Traded in the "porridge" and leek soup for tomato soup and chocolate shakes. Just had a chocolate one and it's actually okay!! I've also purchased some pure green tea and so hope that's nice. Today is my first day at work since starting- I'm not sure if it'll be easier or harder whilst at work. I think when I'm there it'll be fine as I'll be busy but usually when I finish I'm starving so that's the test for me I think. I'll make sure I don't take my purse with me so I can't stop for a snack on the way home:) how's it going for you?
Rachelx

Im doing fine thanks. I find it easier when im at work because you are busy with what your doing rather than wasting time between shakes wishing you were six months in and looking hot lol x

Im used to the green tea now just dont like it getting too strong as it starts to taste quite earthy. When you try it you will know what I mean :)

Im in ketosis now and just really focussed just cant wait until my body really does start to change xx

Hey how are you both doing? Can I be the third musketeer! I'm on day 12 and lost 8lbs on my first week which I was pleased with! Not feeling any different this week but I guess I'll find out on Tuesday morning how I've done......good luck for you weigh ins!

looking for buddies :D

hey , looking for some buddies maybe in the same situation as me or not dont mind would love to just have a general chit chat with some of u lovely people going through the diet with me :) im on week 2 day 15 my first week i lost 10lb and this week lost another 3 not quite a stone but still brill for 2 weeks work .. im looking to loose at least 7 stone for a healthy bmi and as im only 4"11 i need to loose 9 stone for my height ..at times felt like i mite not ever get there after putting on 3 stone after having my son 3yrs ago but now i c a light at the end of the tunnel :D xx:cool:

Hey hunni. How are you getting on? I'm going into week 13 of the diet now and I've lost 48lbs in total! Best thing I've ever done! Nearly into a size 18 from a size 26 and couldn't be happier :) :) xxx

Hello all,,,,,,I'm on day 17 I lost 7Ib the first week n only 4 on week 2 but I was on my mouthys n hadn't been to the loo for 2 weeks if you get what I mean but everything is working now,mic taken senokot and its done the trick :)) my weigh in is every Wednesday,,,,,I'm hoping to lose 5 stone,, Iv not really had any probs with diet yet n after the 2 weeks is over it dose get easy to cope with,,, I did the CD last summer n gave up on week 2 cuz of people round me telling me to eat what a bummer,, ,any way I didn't put much weight on since then maybe 7Ib or so, I stared again 17 days ago n I feel great I'm seeing this diet to the end this time 100 % on it,,,,,I'm so want to get to me gaol weight of 9 stone I'm 13.9Ib at the mo,,,,I started at 14.6Ib,,, anyways peeps good luck every1 we are in it together we can do this till the end :))
From maria :)) xx

Hiya ladies and well done on your success so far, hope you all continue to do really well and you'll all be at goal before you know it :)

Hello liveonce your right about fitting it all in Iv only had a bar today just about to my shake and I gotta fit my soup in lol,,, I'm not even hungry n that's wired I think maybe our body's just get used to it I just didn't think it would be this easy this soon into the diet but that's great :)) . Nop not gonna let any1 talk me out of the diet this time,,,
Good luck to all xxx :)) Maria

I no how crazy is it 3 packs a day and can't even fit them in no way did I think it would be so easy just the lil cravings that pop up now and again drive me a bit crazy but just drink my water and there gone :) I bought mixa mousse of my CDC so have it as a desert after my meals now :D I can't believe how fast the week seems to be going as well ., are you on step2 Maria ? X

Back