CD Buddies

Hi All

Just starting week 2 SS lost 9lbs in my first week and feeling great not struggling at the Mo and hopefully it will stay like that. Have to battle with the ickle inner sabotage demons from time to time but I'm winning at the mo:). Started at 15 st hoping to get to 11 and a half - 12 stone and see how I feel then. My BMI will still not be in healthy but its how you feel as well, so will have to wait and see. Nice to be able to get support through this forum and support others. Good luck with your week fellow CD peeps x

Good luck for Saturday hunn u can do it that's what I keep reminding myself it makes mr laugh when people say "dunno how you just have shakes and soup" but hey il b the skinny one :D the chockate is nice hot In the night and I've also bought mixa mousse of my CDC which is nice to mix with shakes as a dessert in the night im on step 2 so get an evening meal aswell but it's so hard to fit it all in i lost 3 lb this week my CDC said really should be 4lb a week I'm loosing but I might be leaving to long between packs or holding water but I think a lb under 1stone in 2 weeks is flipping brill :D xx

How can your CDC say what you should be losing...they're not allowed to do that!! Almost a stone in 2 weeks is brill!!

Yeah brilliant weight loss and no one can predict a person weight loss accurately....no one loses it consistently

Hi All

Just starting week 2 SS lost 9lbs in my first week and feeling great not struggling at the Mo and hopefully it will stay like that. Have to battle with the ickle inner sabotage demons from time to time but I'm winning at the mo:). Started at 15 st hoping to get to 11 and a half - 12 stone and see how I feel then. My BMI will still not be in healthy but its how you feel as well, so will have to wait and see. Nice to be able to get support through this forum and support others. Good luck with your week fellow CD peeps x
Well done!!!!

Wel been 4 weeks ladies on my 5th week now weigh tomoz I have lost 22lb so far feeling great :D it actually become normal life now ;)
This is brill!!!
xx

LiveOnce - hellooo babe! Aww you're a little shorty!
I'm tall, and also had around 9/10 stone to lose. I've lost just over 2 stone in 6 weeks, so really happy with how things are going so far!
I'd love a buddy, i've added you on here.. feel free to messege me :) xx

Aww bless!! Very close to what i've lost so far :)
Feel free to add me x

Hi I'm on day 12 and got a way to go to reach where I want to get too. Want to loose weight to try for a bambino, I feel my BMI is too high and it would be a bit dangerous so aiming to loose at least 2-2 and a half stone before thinking about trying. It's great to get support from each other and am happy to meet people who will help to keep me on track and vice versa. Wishing you all the best of luck and hoping you all have a great week :)

The support on here is brill, and sometimes even if I'm not having a good week it does me good to support others. It puts things into perspective and makes you realise we are essentially all on the same journey. It gets smoother the longer we are on it, just as our bodies do as we lose our lumps and bumps. (My god - that was well deep - I may have to lie down in a darkened room for a while ;-) )
Stay strong
hugs
xx

I started at 15.9 stated on sa for six weeks got to 13.3 came off for two weeks put on 7lb was 13.10 been back since tues and now 13.1 really happy here comes the 12s x

Oh wow in the 13's In 6 weeks! I was 15.8 last week and now 15.3 today! So I'm want to lose as much as you for my Hol in 5 week!!! Well done x

Hey friends...how have you all been loosing so much weight...excellent results...I have maximum weight loss of 2lbs a week...I don't know what wrong am I doing...have been exercising, work full time and plus raising a boy into his" Terrible twos"...:0(....total loss of 10lbs in 6 weeks...frustrating !!!!

hi, newbie starting 23/4, need help...any buddies? ...and anybody from Wales? :)

hi everybody...I am excited and scared a bit... starting with soups and shakes monday:eek:.

I am a single mum (was married for very long until 2 years ago),.... I will need to be very strong and break my addiction with food and snacking, ....an emotional thing as well.

Is there anybody there who wants to buddy up? And anybody from Wales...? I need somebody to check up on me, spur me on a little, and tell me off!!!:) I have bbm aswell.

I have 3 to 4 stone to lose, I lost a bit on my own eating more healthy... I have to do this for myself, as cant go on the way I have been...

Please reply, will be nice to meet you all.... I am starting my diary tonight or tomorrow, please pop in :), might be a bit boring though :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a good weekend!!

Naomi xxx

Hi Naomi! I hve just recently started the Cambridge weight plan, and am on day two at the moment! I'm finding the plan quite easy, I'm not hungry at all, but then I'm not really a big eater... Just the things I eat are really bad! :( I have about 3 stone to lose, and I'm really looking forward to my first weigh in!
Good luck!
Alisha x

Hey love you are more than welcome to buddy up on my diary as I check that everyday and update x read yr storey and I'm gunning for you I'm sure u will do fine x good luck with starting x

Back