CD Buddies

I've had a rubbish day. Had a ss+ Meal. Sat and read a mag while my family had a chippy tea! I'm currently working on my computer for work stuff. Needs doing and I haven't got anything else better to do well not while I can't eat it drink! Do work it is! Rock and roll eh!! Lol. I went to bed twice last week early! Night Hun, Tom Is another day! X

Hey friends...how have you all been loosing so much weight...excellent results...I have maximum weight loss of 2lbs a week...I don't know what wrong am I doing...have been exercising, work full time and plus raising a boy into his" Terrible twos"...:0(....total loss of 10lbs in 6 weeks...frustrating !!!!

Remember muscle weighs heavier than fat...so you may be bulking out with muscle if your exercising.....and 2lb a week isn't bad...at least you are consistent. Plus if you aren't eating enough your body goes into 'starvation mode'where it stops the weight loss. Personally I think walking is all the exercise you need at first, then tone up later.

Your profile doesn't say which diet you're on or what your start weight is...or what diet your on .....if you haven't much to lose then you don't seem to lose it as quick,

Whatever happens we are all here to support you..
be strong
hugs
xx

Remember muscle weighs heavier than fat...so you may be bulking out with muscle if your exercising.....and 2lb a week isn't bad...at least you are consistent. Plus if you aren't eating enough your body goes into 'starvation mode'where it stops the weight loss. Personally I think walking is all the exercise you need at first, then tone up later.

Your profile doesn't say which diet you're on or what your start weight is...or what diet your on .....if you haven't much to lose then you don't seem to lose it as quick,

be strong
hugs
xx

read this carefully and spot the deliberate mistake...Dementia by name......

I've had a rubbish day. Had a ss+ Meal. Sat and read a mag while my family had a chippy tea! I'm currently working on my computer for work stuff. Needs doing and I haven't got anything else better to do well not while I can't eat it drink! Do work it is! Rock and roll eh!! Lol. I went to bed twice last week early! Night Hun, Tom Is another day! X
Hi Vadey!
I am in Clacton with my 3 daughters...went to the pub and had a steak and salad...was desperate for a pud but my 17 year old said no, but that she was gonna have 1 because she could.....I really felt like slapping her...in the end my eldest two said no ones having one in case we all throw up on the fair rides!
Came back to our caravan and had half a CD choccy bar...not the same I know.....
hugs
xx

I started a blog but I was boring myself..so god knows what everyone else thought..lol
Good luck and keep strong
hugs
xx

Saviour! I love those bars especially the peanut one! I took the kids to Eurika yester and find days out easier! Just cos we are busy! 100% today. Yester part of the museum was those mirrors that slim you and I liked what I saw! That vision is in my head now. Impaired to the normal me! That's my goal! Have a great time on Hol x

hi everybody...I am excited and scared a bit... starting with soups and shakes monday:eek:.

I am a single mum (was married for very long until 2 years ago),.... I will need to be very strong and break my addiction with food and snacking, ....an emotional thing as well.

Is there anybody there who wants to buddy up? And anybody from Wales...? I need somebody to check up on me, spur me on a little, and tell me off!!!:) I have bbm aswell.

have 3 to 4 stone to lose, I lost a bit on my own eating more healthy... I have to do this for myself, as cant go on the way I have been...
Please reply, will be nice to meet you all.... I am starting my diary tonight or tomorrow, please pop in :), might be a bit boring though :rolleyes:
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Naomi xxx
Hi Naomi I'm also from Wales no bbm but would really like 2 b buddies xx

Hi Naomi! I hve just recently started the Cambridge weight plan, and am on day two at the moment! I'm finding the plan quite easy, I'm not hungry at all, but then I'm not really a big eater... Just the things I eat are really bad! :( I have about 3 stone to lose, and I'm really looking forward to my first weigh in!
Good luck!
Alisha x

Hi Alisha... how are you today? Im getting ready to start tomorrow, not sure if i can do it... will take it day by day hour by hour...

hiya, how are you today?....I start tomorrow...eeek!! scared ad excited. Hope I am strong enough. From where about in Wales are you? Im from south.. You are doing really well!!

Naomi_ said:
Hi Alisha... how are you today? Im getting ready to start tomorrow, not sure if i can do it... will take it day by day hour by hour...

I'm good today! Just having my breakfast shake :) you can do it Naomi, it's really not that bad... And the shakes are lovely! It will be worth it when you step on the scales in a weeks time! Keep us posted on how you do... And use the forum, it's really motivating :) x

Dementia said:

be strong
hugs
xx

Thanks Dementia for reply... Have started CD Since 15th march...14st5lbs on day 1 and target is 11.5 st. So far in more than 6 weeks, the loss of only 10lbs.

Am not doing weights extensively. Light weight or floor exercise with more of cardio. Walk is 2 times a week after lunch.

Wednesday evenings is my WEIGH INs...

Lets see what happens this wednesday but am sure the loss won't be more that 1-2lbs as usual...:0((((((

Thanks Dementia for reply... Have started CD Since 15th march...14st5lbs on day 1 and target is 11.5 st. So far in more than 6 weeks, the loss of only 10lbs.

Am not doing weights extensively. Light weight or floor exercise with more of cardio. Walk is 2 times a week after lunch.

Wednesday evenings is my WEIGH INs...

Lets see what happens this wednesday but am sure the loss won't be more that 1-2lbs as usual...:0((((((

Don't beat yourself up...like I say your weight loss is consistent. I'm starting Zumba on Friday, before I lost some weight I could only manage 15 mins (I have just been diagnosed with exercise induced asthma), so I'm gonna try again armed with my inhaler and the fact I am lighter.
hugs
xx

hiya, I ended up not starting todat after all, upset teenager due to ex... and i felt weak after little sleep. I am ready to start in morning. Its a difficult and very busy week, but i realised it will always be like that...so just have to get on with diet aswell. Hope you are well? x

Hi I'm Jo :) I'm on day 3 of the CD step 2! I'v surprised myself that iv stuck to it 100% but it's early days yet and I'm dreading the weekend :( anybody just starting their plan who can give me some tips on how to get through the weekend without giving in to temptation? Xx

Thanks vadey :) iv turned down a meal out on Saturday night as I want to do it by the book ready for my first weigh in on Monday xx

hi everybody i lost 4lb this week very pleased considering my sons christening was last sunday :) ....jo just keep reminding yourself that you can do this i love the diet don't often feel hungry and the shakes are so handy to take out with you have you bought a shake bottle of your cc i find them so handy ...also keep a diary mine motivated me so much in my first 3 weeks i still try to write in it everyday but because the diet is so second nature to me now some days i do forget GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEIGH IN HUNN xxxxxx

Back