CD & Cold remedies???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LENNY4974, 4 March 2007 Social URL.

1. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good Morning,

Can anyone tell me whether we can take cold remedies like Lemsip on CD??? Cough mixture???

My boss has very kindly passed on his cold (Man flu) and chesty cough to me:mad: . He has taken a few days off but I can't afford to do that. I need to take something to help the symptoms and just get on with my day but I don't want to take anything that will affect my diet.

Any ideas?:( :sigh:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

The best thing to do would be to have CD water flavourings hot, with a couple of paracetamol.

I'm afraid things like cough medicine will probably knock you out of ketosis, so avoid them if you can bear it.

After all - your health does come first and you shouldn't really SS if you're unwell - but you be the judge of how poorly you are.

Hope you get better very soon.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.