CD Conference 20 day challenge

Another good day! Feeling a bit headachey, but not had enough water today - gonna go & drink a pint or two now!

I hope you have all been doing well.

Nicky x

Nicky,
You can count me in. I need to lose about another stone. I got to my first goal weight and have been very good (well nearly ;0) I would like to wear a dress for the evening that I can relax in without having to think of holding my tum in all night!
Are any of you staying over night? It would be good to meet up with you all.

Had another fab day. I have just jumped on the scales & I am 4lbs lighter than I was on Monday morning....looks like that stone is doable! I just need to stick 100% when we go away next weekend. It is a friends 40th party & we are staying at their house...just need to stay focussed!

Hope everyone has had a good day
Nicky

Another good day on the CD - but I woke up with a sore throat & very runny nose today, the baby has it too (I assume her throat is hurting as every time she coughs she cries & coughing doesn't usually make her cry)

Our eldest (she turned 3 in Oct) has a friend to stay tonight, it is the first time she has had anyone stay....I am amazed, after their bath they had a story & got into bed no problem & both have gone to sleep (well no noise at all coming through the monitor).

Hope everyone else has had a good day. Tomorrow we are visiting Santa & his reindeer the going out with friends for lunch (well everyone else is lunching & I am having a tetra!!!!)

Nicky

I've had an 'up and down' week. I lost 4 lbs last week to get down to 10 st 7 lbs by Thursday, went out to eat a couple of times during the week and was a bit silly at home yesterday, with the result that I'm back to 10 st 10 lbs today :sigh:

I'm going away next weekend too so I need to get under 10 st 7 lbs again before then as I always put a few lbs on at these weekends - and then it's only 5 days after I come back before the Conference :eek:

I'm still aiming to be around (or even under) 10 st 7 lbs by then - which should be possible (fingers crossed!) :)

Sharon - you can do it! Just be a bit careful on your weekend away.

I have not stuck to SS today - I have had sinutab & lemsip! My cold has kicked in big style & I feel yuck! It did not help that our dog was not very well last night, he is 12 now (but the expected lifespan for his breed is 12 years) & he had a stroke about 4 years ago which he has tablets for and he also has authritus, well he jumped off the sofa (he has a throw which he can go on) & let out a yelp...then he went outside for a wee, he climbed up where he usually goes & it was obviously too much effort so he lay down (in the pooring rain). My OH went out & encouraged him in, he came up to bed with us but was sorry for himself then at about 1am was asking to come down (if he ever does this it's for a wee) but lastnight all he did was climb up on the sofa...today he is lots better but still looking sorry for himself.

Also we had our friends daughter over last night - & the 2 girls were awake at 5am. I made them stay in bed light off until 6:45 then they had the light on till 7:15, but they kept coming out of the room so I was awake from 5 onwards. DD went to bed from 4pm till 6 when I woke her up for some food & she has just gone to bed now!

We went out for lunch & I just enjoyed a fizzy water & cup of black coffee whilst they all had some yummy looking food - lucky for me I could not smell it!

Anyhow enough waffle.
Nicky

:cry:Been ill all week and have eaten carb loaded food :sigh:.

I had put 1lb on at wi Friday, not a great start.

Anyhoow, back to ss today 100% so just hoping for the best really by the 1st.

Kept my mind off food by emptying the loft and packing up the spare room ready for our move. 32 days to go lol

Got all my xmas decorations boxed, that seems so weird to pack them properly away when a few of my friends have started to put theres up.
Don`t people realise were still in November lol ( no offence if you put yours up in November)

ps Nicky hope your pooch is ok xx

Thanks Sarah, he seems a lot better. Having said that I did take some water to him on the sofa as he had not had any all day & he had 3 bowls full. He has been up & about a lot more this afternoon.

I have not had a great day. I have not had food but I have had extra bars, still got this cold but I can breath a bit better today. Will get 100% back on with no bars tomorrow.

I am with you on the Xmas decorations....put them up in December!

Weigh in tomorrow morning so I will let you all know how I have done.

Nicky

Good luck Nicky with your wi, You did fab to stay away from the food :D

Cheers Sarah, Just tried on my dress before I jumped in the bath & apart from one bit I am pleased with the fit!!!! Another 2 weeks & it will look fantastic - bring it on!

Gonna go - "long way down" is on!

Nicky

Back