CD day 1

abstruse

Hello all!

I just started CD today and have 61 lbs to lose! Meep. It seems like a ton but after reading all the inspirational stories I think I will be able to make it through this.

I am currently working as a chef ( I teach daily cooking classes) and get invited to resturaunt openings, wine tastings and other events where I get bombarded with food- never mind being around it 5 hours a day while cooking.

I know that all these goodies are off limits and will need to be only the rare treat after CD, but what about wine tastings? Does anyone know if this will impact the diet (if the wine is just swished around and spat out)?

I hope to make some friends on here in the hope that we can motivate each other and keep ourselves on track. I am also hoping to keep a daily(ish) blog so I feel more accountable for my actions.

Sofar day one has not been all to bad. I took this and the next 2 days off work to help me ease in and not be around the temptation of scrummy foods. I do feel hungry and empty... more of an emotional empty... The huge Thai dinner I had last night is still in me somewhere :p

Welcome Abstruse,

It is lovely to have you join us and we will do what we can to support and help you with your diet journey and it is a great idea to your blog/diary of it as it does help to keep the focus.

I will write more just wanted you to get this.

Love Mini xxx

It takes about three to four days to get into ketosis and then you have a feeling of well being and hunger is reduced greatly it is this that makes it easy to do the diet.

Are you doing sole source which is no food just the milkshakes?

Love Mini xxx

Hmmm

"add a stick of butter" Usually is my answer for making things yummi in class. :D:p

I was reading up on how creative people are getting just with the shakes.. is the recipe forum for that or post CD recepies? There are so many threads here I find myself getting lost in them.

I am doing sole source for the fist 30 days to see how it works for me. I am thinking the kick-start will motivate me and keep me going. Do most people do SS or do they combine it with food?

Hmmm

"add a stick of butter" Usually is my answer for making things yummi in class. :D:p

I was reading up on how creative people are getting just with the shakes.. is the recipe forum for that or post CD recepies? There are so many threads here I find myself getting lost in them.

I am doing sole source for the fist 30 days to see how it works for me. I am thinking the kick-start will motivate me and keep me going. Do most people do SS or do they combine it with food?

Here is the link for Icemoose vlcd recipes!

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...crisps-fudge-cake.html?highlight=vlcd+recipes

You can do a diary in the weight loss diary section http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/

Or if you like in the CD section...where ever you would like to do as it can be moved...

It does take a while to get use to it...a quick way to find what members are posting is to go to members thead and there is a button 'find posts' and this will give you a record of what each member has posted.

When you come back to the site click on new posts and you will get all the post since your last visit.

Night night!

Love Mini xxx

Back