Cd diet day 3 and struggling

chezzie

Omg I feel like crap, I feel drained , sick and dizzy.
I know they say day 3 is the hardest but didn't realise I would feel this bad .
I seriously need some support pls xxxx

The first week is very hard. Draining and tiring and you feel very under the weather.

All you can do is grit your teeth and power through it. Rest up when you can. Don't cave in now because you'll have just wasted the past few days.

I started CD at 12 stone 4 and a size 16. I am now 9 stone 7 and a size 8-10... I sole sourced for 8 weeks and yes, it was very very hard for me. So I understand how rubbish you feel. Take it hour by hour, log on here for support and DO NOT GIVE IN.

Well done you , you are fantastic. You are at the weight I would like to be.
I haven't caved yet and I'm really hoping I won't buy like you say it is had.
8 weeks of ss must have been hard, what did you loose in 8 weeks ?

I need some help for the weekends because that's when it is going to be really hard for me.

Thankyou xxxx

I lost about 2 and a half stone in those 8 weeks- it was tricky though. Sometimes the urge to eat is overwhelming isn't it ?

I also never drank more than 2 litres of water a day - some people guzzle down 3 or 4 litres but I don't recommend this

I can't see your stats - how much would you like to lose in total ? Stay strong today so you can tick off one more day!!

Hiya ,

I'm having such a better day today, thankgod.
My start weight is 12.1, I'm getting weighed tomorrow at about 1130 ish so will let you know.
Did you ever split your veg or salad ie 20g cucumber 60g lettuce ?
You have done so well , well done you are an inspiration.
I'm going to find it hard the weekend cos I go to costa with my partner, I will speak to my cd leader and ask her if there is a skinny drink I could have .
Well take care my lovely and see you soon xxxx

I never did anything but Sole Source - and I stuck to that for 8 weeks - so just 3 products a day with my 2 litres of water. It was.... traumatic :D but it worked. So, I went from 12 stone 4 to 10 stone 5 using SS and then I gradually increased my food /dropped products and have lost a further 12lbs doing that. Am now 9 stone 7 - would quite like to see 9 stone but not overly bothered. So, unable to answer the veg question as i just didn't eat.

Oooh you're a very similar starting weight to me - a few lbs less. Just think - stick with it and you'll be there by Christmas - or in the ballpark.

Personally, re your costa trip at the weekend... I'd have a diet fizzy drink or sparkling water. I know that is very dull but for me, I wanted to get the job done and faffing about having stuff I wasn't meant to just made it harder. I suppose i accepted that there would be deprivation for a few months and that was that.

Good luck for tomorrow! keep me posted! Happy to help in any way I can after just completely the journey myself

Hiya I got weighed on my 5th day and lost 4lb and 2.5 inch of my waist .
I was delighted as only been 5 days , I feel really focused and will now float between ss and ss+ as some days feel I don't need food.

I feel very inspired by you and so many others on here and that's what keeps me going , thankyou xxx

Hey - just wanted to drop by to say well done on your losses and for sticking too it, it's a hard diet and to get through the first 5 days is a great achievement - give yourself a pat on the back :)

Onwards and downwards from here :D xx

Aw thankyou , I thought I would crack over the weekend but to be honest it has been extremely easy, I have been to subway, mcdonalds,cinema and didn't have anything , I feel I'm finally on track.
Next weigh in Friday wi keep you all posted xxxx

Back