CD Disaster!

lipsy

Well im on CD again! Iv picked at really stupid foods today, being a weekend doesnt help having the kids around (food wise lol!) i cannot seem to focus its really beginning to get to me now ?

Well im on CD again! Iv picked at really stupid foods today, being a weekend doesnt help having the kids around (food wise lol!) i cannot seem to focus its really beginning to get to me now ?
Hope today is a lot better for you Lipsy,
Why did you decide to lose weight?
What kind of difference would it make if you lost weight?
What kind of difference would it make if you got heavier?
Staying focused can be really difficult, its seeing the results on the scales that keep me going, i hate the fact that my little girl has a 'fat mum' i hate that most chairs i sit on creak and groan when i sit on them.
You really can do it Lipsy, have a great day :)

Thank u ? i just need reminding sometimes!
Iv always been at best 'chubby' at worst morbidly obese, so i never really made the decision to lose weight as i really dont remember a time when i felt ok in my own skin!
Iv had PCOS forever now lol, i can only describe it as like being permanently pregnant! Always craving, tired, mood swings. Its almlost uncontrollable. A vicious cycle- where i always end up feeling guilty!
I know exactly what u mean about being the 'fat mum' i see the mums looking like they've stepped out of a magazine, and the one's who are 10yrs older than me look 10 yrs younger than me just because they're slim!
Thanks for the support xxx

Back