CD Flavours??

kazz

Gold Member
I'm sorry for posting this cos I know I saw it a few days ago from someone else but cant find it now!

Can anyone tell me ALL the CD products & flavours??! I'm so not sure whats available and would like to try some new things next time I see my cdc...she is on hols now so I cant ask her!!

Kazz, I would love to know this as well, as there does seem to be so many new ones now....

Shakes
Banana
Butterscotch
Cappuccino
Chocolate
Chocolate Mint
Fruits of Forest
Strawberry
Toffee & Walnut
Vanilla

Tetras
Banana Bliss
Chocolate Velvet

Soups
Chicken & Mushroom
Oriental Chilli
Mushroom
Vegetable
Tomato

Bars
Caramel
Double Chocolate
Cranberry
Peanut
Malted Toffee
Orange

Extras
Summer Berry
Sunshine Orange
Savoury Vegetable
Mix-a-mousse
Fibre89

Funny, in Sweden there are different flavours. Or maybe my boyfriend just didnt translate correctly! I am envious of butterscotch and tetras.

Hi People.....have just spoken to my CDC...she said that the chilli soup is no longer available and the mix a mousse is only for the AAM week....is this correct??? I was under the impression you could use mix a mousse whenever you wanted!!

Hi Kazz

I thought the Oriental Chilli was a relatively new flavour so a bit confusing if you have been told it is no longer available - I got some just yesterday from my CDC. I also thought you could have mix a mouse anytime, certainly not just AAM- but just one pack a day made into a mousse. HTH.

I'm a CDC in Cambridgeshire and just received 4 cartons of Oriental Chilli Soup today. It is fairly new and certainly is still available. Mix a Mousse can be used at any time and should be limited to one Mousse per day. xx Gayle

I cant cope without my chilli!!!!!!!!!!

I will protest if they get rid of that!!!!!

I'm a CDC in Cambridgeshire and just received 4 cartons of Oriental Chilli Soup today. It is fairly new and certainly is still available. Mix a Mousse can be used at any time and should be limited to one Mousse per day. xx Gayle

Thx Gayle....will need to ask her that when I go see her on sunday!! Shes a very nice lady, but I'm not sure that her heart is in being a CDC!!:confused:

The Chilli soup is one of the most popular at the moment and as all have said mousse you can have anytime as long as no more that 1 per day.

Maybe she is just out of stock?

Linda

Hi Linda, I'll be sure to ask her....she said it wasnt on the order forms and she only got them recently and that she had rang and asked about it and the lady at CD told her there was some sort of a problem with the chilli soup....lots of ppl here seem to like it and I really want to try it!! I know there can be problems getting deliveries here at times, but it just sounds like an excuse. She also said the only soups available are chicken & mushroom and veg and that the tetras are only sold in full blocks and I would have to buy a whole tray and they are much more expensive than the shakes (£10 a week more not including her profit). As I have said, she is a very nice lady, I am just not sure that she necessarily 'knows' a lot about CD products at the minute!

Back