CD Inspiration Magazine Spring Edition

CW Consultant

Gold Member
Hi,

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

The latest edition of Cambridge Inspiration is now available from your CDC.

The magazine will be produced Spring, Summer, Winter and Autumn.

The RRP is £1 although I know many CDC's give these away.

So if you haven't got yours yet contact your CDC they can be ordered in one's if necessary.

This one is bigger and better than the last with lots of interesting stories and dieting facts. Also good bit about walking to shift the lbs.

Linda

Excellent! It was on my order list for this week anyway!

I've not seen any yet so am hoping my CDC has some on Wednesday, looking forward to reading it!

I got it and read the article that recommended eating white bread over brown, to save calories. Surely they know that this is not good.... even an idiot knows refined carbs = putting on weight:

BBC NEWS | Health | White bread could spoil your diet

I eat white bread and I haven't regained any weight:) Surely it would depend on how much of it you eat. Excessive eating of brown bread would be a factor in weight gain too.

Tracey
x

i really want one of the magazines,but when i asked cdc she didnt have and would try to get for me

thats a shame i will have to wait,can i get from anywhere else? as not going to her till after easter now?

I got it and read the article that recommended eating white bread over brown, to save calories. Surely they know that this is not good.... even an idiot knows refined carbs = putting on weight:

BBC NEWS | Health | White bread could spoil your diet

Swap Shop does not recommend you eat white bread over brown what it says is:

"Just a few ideas on how to save some calories and fat grams without making major sacrifices!

However, in some cases such as with the bread and cereals, the extra calories and even fat are worthwhile as they are more sustainable, satisfying, better quality products in terms of containing much better nutrition (grains, fibre etc)".

This is the third one.

They come out quarterly, Spring, Summer, Winter and Autumn this is the Spring version.

Well worth a read.

Linda

Back