1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Great inspiration in the new slimming world magazine

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judywoody, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. judywoody

judywoody Full Member

I just bought the new magazine yesterday and nearly fell off my chair when I read the success story of Rebecca Fyfe on page 16!!

She looks amazing!!! She lost 10 stone 5 1/2 lb.

I know there are lots of stories out there of women who lost that much weight - but she also got 7 (!!!!) kids and she really doesn't look it!!

I can't scan the article but there are a few articles of her on the internet (the pictures are less stunning than in the magazine but you can still see the difference)

Here is an article I found online:
    Docs told me I was so fat it would kill me if I had another baby.. so I lost 10st - mirror.co.uk

And you can also see more pictures on google images.
    She is really pretty, too..

I don't have to loose that much weight but it's still an inspiration - she didn't just stop at 12 stone and that was it (like me...haha)..she went the whole hog!!
    She's had a lot of patience, too. A great motivation for people who are being told that "heavy-boned" people will always look overweight no matter how much they loose :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisykins

daisykins Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I read her story yesterday, it's amazing that she now weighs less then the weight she has lost.
    She is an inspirational lady, having 7 children as well!
  4. Wegle

Wegle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You can read her online blog at Skinny Dreaming which starts when she started her weight loss journey. A real inspiration!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.