CD is soooo brilliant!

minxie

One day at a time!
After a huge (planned) fall off the wagon while on hols my scales showed a gain of 10lbs:cry: This increased to 12lbs after a stressful 48hrs when I couldn't/didn't stop eathing.

However I've been back on SS for 2 days and my scales show a drop of 5lbs!:D I don't get an official WI with CDC until next Tuesday so am hopeful that the remaining 7lbs will have gone by then (and that little optimistic part of me hopes for another pound or two to have vanished!). CD is soooo great, how else could I drop so much in 2 days?:D

Well done for getting back on the CD Wagon and doing so well so quick. CD is the best ever isn't it. I am really in the right frame of mind to do this and it sounds like you are too. It proves you can have a bit of fun and lose it again, but i think with time and working up the plans we will learn to maintain ourselves and maybe not put so much on when we go off the rails. Well done you keep glugging the water you could have massive loses next week who knows the 12lb might just have been flushed away forever.

XX

Hey Minxie, send those scales my Way !!! I am SSing til Sat and hoping to drop a few pounds before hols...............and I am expecting to gain on hols of course ! But just shows it can be done and come back off !

Really pleased to see that you are back on track - this diet does forgive our misdemeanours. I know its best to stick at it properly but we are all human and have bad days, holidays, celebrations etc
Looks like you will soon be back to lowest weight and then its all downhill(in a positive way) from there.
Good Luck!

Thanks everyone, it's so good to have your support and encouragement - that's what keeps me going! Have managed to SS today so far and am already in ketosis. Now just waiting for carpet tongue and bad breath to kick in, LOL.

I put on 8lbs over 2 weeks this year on holiday and it was ALL gone in 3 days :D

You will be fine :D

SS is soooooooooo cool lol

Back