Consolidation Dukan Did It...DukanNotSoFattys Conso Story

Glad to hear from you Karin - we worry when you disappear for a few days!! We got so used to you posting every day - glad you seem to be coping with conso xx

Hang in there... you do sound busy indeed... x

Love your shopping spree Karin and LOVE your sticky out bones - I want mine back!!! You look soooo elegant! xxxx

Good Morning busy bee xxx how are you? hope the weigh in was kind xxx

Hear, hear! Cx

Karin we are missing you xxxx

Hellooooo! Hello Karin and massive, massive congratulations!! I'm sorry I missed much of your journey to target weight but cor blimey, you look gorgeous in those pics! Look how slim and toned your arms are in the maxi dress! I'm with Sid, that's my favourite!

I'm going to nosy back and see how you made it to TW but really, you are doing so well on conso. I never managed it in the way you have - amazing self restraint at times, you're my hero!

I hope you're regularly congratulating yourself on what you've achieved, it's brilliant. Please keep up the good work on conso - you're an inspiration! And I love that you changed your name too! Think I remember we were joking about how you would need to change your name when you got to TW so very glad to see you did!

Hurray hurray - don't stop reminding yourself how well you've done!!!

Joodle xx

Kaaaaaaaaaarin! Helloooooooooo out there :)

Just checking in on you, sweet pea, hope all is ok Cxx

Where are you lovely lady!!! xxxxx

Hello?

Karin I have seen a post of FB so sure you are fine just extra busy with DD and all the back to school routine - sure you are sailing through conso xxxxx

Hi Karin, hows it going??????

Karin, you'd better come back soon, before joodle thinks it's because of her reappearance! :)

I'm a Dukan curse! Karin's gone and Jojo and Colette.

***sniffs armpits***

Still missing you K, and sending you much love and virtual hugs Cxx

Back