CD Newbie on day 3

Hi Everyone,

Well, I have started CD and am currently on day 3 and have a terrible headache. My sticks are showing im in ketosis so maybe i need to drink more. Anyway, i have 86lbs to lose and would very much like to reach this by August/September, not for any particular reason though my B day is August so it would be nice to be slim by then if i can.

I am doing this by Sole Sorce and if i struggle i may consider going up to SS+ but il see how i get on :D

I have a wonderful CDC and although i have no other real support at home, i am determined to do this!!!

Wish me lots of luck :D

Good luck with your journey :)
As long as you stick too CD 100% you will be at your goal in no time!
Well done for getting too day 3, once the first week is over, the rest seem too fly by I promise :) xxx

Well done on getting to day 3! I'm on day 7 and excited for my 1st WI tonight! xx

Hi Everyone,

Well, I have started CD and am currently on day 3 and have a terrible headache. My sticks are showing im in ketosis so maybe i need to drink more. Anyway, i have 86lbs to lose and would very much like to reach this by August/September, not for any particular reason though my B day is August so it would be nice to be slim by then if i can.

I am doing this by Sole Sorce and if i struggle i may consider going up to SS+ but il see how i get on :D

I have a wonderful CDC and although i have no other real support at home, i am determined to do this!!!

Wish me lots of luck :D

stick with it the hard days nearly over, lm on day 11 today and not hungry at all or even thinking about food ,come here for support a lot of us do good luck cant wait to see you post your first weightloss :D

Back