1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

CD Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PurpleMoss, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. PurpleMoss

PurpleMoss New Member

Hi everyone. Am starting CD today for the second time. 2 yrs ago I lost around 3.5 stone, but since then the weight has crept back on. Giving up smoking a year ago added the final 2 stone on.

I've gone through quite a lot since then, but things have stabilised now and I have no excuses for not doing this again.

At the moment I am at an all time low which is largely due to my weight and I am ready to address it.

I need to lose at least 5 stone, but even losing 3 would help a lot and mean that I can fit into my clothes.

I've lurked around on here for some time and everyone seems really supportive. I know that the first few days on Cambridge can be tough, but I love water, which helps. I think this time round I might blog as a sort of diary for myself, to make note of the emotional journey that I know I'll be going through as well.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Hi Purple, and welcome to Minis. This is a great place for help, support, inspiration, advice and above all - friendship. You have done this before, you know what to expect, so hang on in there, keep glugging the water and get that first horrible week out of the way. Good luck hunny x x x

4. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck xxx

5. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

6. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. You know CD works for you and you will be able to do it agin. Good luck

Irene xx

7. zpacey

zpacey Well-Known Member

Hi purple, welcome to minimins and good luck! You can do it! x

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

heya, welcome to minimins. Best of luck with cd were a friendly bunch ;)

9. PurpleMoss

PurpleMoss New Member

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome guys :)

10. preetone

preetone Well-Known Member

im in a similar sit, diet two years ago, lost 3st, put on 2, now back at it! day 6 on SS and doing good!

11. emma237

emma237 Well-Known Member

Hi good luck with your weightloss x

12. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Well-Known Member

Happened to me too, but I did it with LL. Still we've all started again now and are on our way to a much more fun/healthy and hopefully happy (although) I've never been miserable life!!!
    Good luck and welcome