CD Newbie

PurpleMoss

Hi everyone. Am starting CD today for the second time. 2 yrs ago I lost around 3.5 stone, but since then the weight has crept back on. Giving up smoking a year ago added the final 2 stone on.

I've gone through quite a lot since then, but things have stabilised now and I have no excuses for not doing this again.

At the moment I am at an all time low which is largely due to my weight and I am ready to address it.

I need to lose at least 5 stone, but even losing 3 would help a lot and mean that I can fit into my clothes.

I've lurked around on here for some time and everyone seems really supportive. I know that the first few days on Cambridge can be tough, but I love water, which helps. I think this time round I might blog as a sort of diary for myself, to make note of the emotional journey that I know I'll be going through as well.

Hi Purple, and welcome to Minis. This is a great place for help, support, inspiration, advice and above all - friendship. You have done this before, you know what to expect, so hang on in there, keep glugging the water and get that first horrible week out of the way. Good luck hunny x x x

Welcome and good luck xxx

Welcome to Minimins :)

Hi purple, welcome to minimins and good luck! You can do it! x

Happened to me too, but I did it with LL. Still we've all started again now and are on our way to a much more fun/healthy and hopefully happy (although) I've never been miserable life!!!
Good luck and welcome

Back