CD Porridge & Hunger Levels?

Sorry to change the subject, but wow Skatie

Fab photos!!!! :clap:

Sorry to change the subject, but wow Skatie

Fab photos!!!! :clap:

Have to agree - absolutely stunning! the difference is amazing

xx

1), I think the proodge keeps me fuller for longer!

2) Yes a fab photo of before and after!

hi I love the porridge and have it every morning but don't know what the chocolate porridge is, do you have to make it somehow or is there a choc porr pack?

~Ohhh how do you make it?
xx

3rd of a pack of choc shake if you have any spare that is - whole pack of porridgel, 200mls cold water - wack it all in a bowl, hand blend it too make it nice and smooth, does look runny dont panic. Put in microwave for 1 minute and should be piping hot and thick! yum yum!

The choc shake in it is not inplace of a normal shake - its a few calories plus your 3/4 packs a day or whatever plna your doing.

3rd of a pack of choc shake if you have any spare that is - whole pack of porridgel, 200mls cold water - wack it all in a bowl, hand blend it too make it nice and smooth, does look runny dont panic. Put in microwave for 1 minute and should be piping hot and thick! yum yum!

Can I just issue a word of warning? Although the choc pack is an 'extra' this is not the method of cooking the porridge that Cambridge have specified. Just needed to say that - sorry if I sound like a party pooper.

I like the porridge, and it didnt seem to make me feel hungrier after..however, both days I had it I found myself looking for 'lunch' earlier than I would normally.:eek:

I'm not sure if it would still affect me if I was SSing but watch this space...well, after the GNR eh!

Judders , hey how are you doing , looking at your ticker there looks good , 40 pounds already , you are smashing them targets well good !

The choc shake in it is not inplace of a normal shake - its a few calories plus your 3/4 packs a day or whatever plna your doing.

Can I just issue a word of warning? Although the choc pack is an 'extra' this is not the method of cooking the porridge that Cambridge have specified. Just needed to say that - sorry if I sound like a party pooper.

I have actually said this before and DQ is quite right ..... you are not meant to microwave your shakes for 1 min - porridge is ok - shakes NO!

You can make your porridge as normal - microwave it and then add whatever shake you want afterwards. I mix the shake with a little water into a paste - and it also cools the porridge down slightly!

Okay fair enough, i know what I mean.

Amod better take my porridge thing off in the sticky section as well then.

Just wanted to let you know that I have the same issue with the porridge....kind of like it (guess I'm a 'sit on the fence' kinda gal, rather than love it or hate it !!), but find I feel really hungry within no time after eating it !

Pity it doesn't fill me up like 'normal' porridge though.

Might try adding a bit of choc shake to it (once cooked), to see if it improves the taste a little, then psychologically it might make me feel fuller !! Here's hoping, anyway.
xx

double wow skatie ! dark horse , show them pics on the side show !

I have been feeling very hungry lately on Cd , so much so its sent me food bonkers , wonder why , but i'm back again on track .

Back