CD restarter with 7 stone to lose!

Scarlett

Hi all,

so its Monday tomorrow and my last day of weighing 17.3, and feeling hot, uncomfortable, conspicuous and ashamed of my skin :0(.

I am restarting CD tomorrow and have a steely determination to lose 7 stone by March/April of next year, with no planned hols, events or legitimate excuses to get in the way of my success!

So heres to the journey! I remember the first week being a toughie so any strategies to help me get through will be welcomed. I know what I got to do... just need to do it and day by day get a step closer to the person I want to be (and picture in my head!)

J

i have just re started, now day 5!!! and yeah it has been tough. tbh this forum has helped alot. Whenever i feel crap i just come and read what ppl have been writing to distract myself. :) just keep at it!

Welcome to the forum & CD Scarlett.

The first week isn't easy as you know but I found that if I needed a distraction I came on here & looked at all the inspirational photos & read the threads etc.

Minimins is so supportive & everyone on here is in the same boat. Its a great place for support, a 'shoulder' to cry on, a giggle & also somewhere to let off steam.

Good luck. xxx

would very much agree that this forum is a big help.. the slide show, the shared experiences and the advice. its invaluable!

welcome and good luck scarlett im sure your gonna do gr8 xx

Good luck sunshine . We are all here for you if you need us. You will soon be in the K zone in a few days time and from there it will be plain sailing .

Much love

Thembie

good luck x

Good luck with your restart x

Good luck hun :)

Laura x

Hi guys

totally surprised by all the great responses and support!! day one going ok so far! Felt a bit tired at work but overall not too bad! Enjoying my tetras on SS!

Hope everyone else had a goo day!

J x

Back