CD Returner Returning Diary

Hi Shanny

Whats up hun, how are you struggling, is it the food, the head what is it?

I am having a really sad day today, problems at home, but i am not going to eat, i am going to take myself to the pictures.

Hope you are all having a better day.

Hi Karen
Waht happened yesterday ? you wll be feeling more down cos the diet ... But you are fighting it and winning .
They do say vlcd do that ....
I am very busy these days and hope to get more time to post .... As of sunday I will be 100% as I then will have about 55 days of dieting now let me see what can be done in that time .
How are things now Karen ... roll on that holiday soon pick you up girl !!!

Hi karen its everything lol im sure i will get there soon, time will tell suppose.!!

what did u watch at the pictures ive seen karate kid, salt, step 3D im all filmed out this week hahaha x

Hi Shanny, how you doing? You moving forward with the ww yet.

Jackie - just silly arguments really nothing to do with CD, just him being a bloke, and i don't think CD will change that (but i can but try lol).

How you doing?

Day 55 - Still 100% SS

Well i starting the countdown to my hols, i am now on day 55 and plan to come off on day 100, which gives me about a week to re-introduce food.

Done a little bit of excercise today in the form of walking, we set off for a stroll and ended up doing a flippin 5 mile walk, boy did my thighs hurt afterward.

We are going out on Wednesday (its our anniversary and i have lost a stone since i wore my hankerchief dress which didn't look too bad a stone ago) and will be first time i have eaten since i started, already picked out my fish and vegetables, and have decided not to have a glass of wine, don't want to do too much damage when i have come so far.

I have had a really strange week, in the middle of last week i felt quite slim and was dancing around the house. But i don't feel that anymore.

We went to town yesterday as i needed new bra's. I have gone down a cup size which is good, (although to be honest i think i have been wearing a bra that was way too much more that 1 cup size and back size too small if you know what i mean). We went into Debs and there was a 70% off sale. Got 2 dresses in a medium. Came home and tried them on and they fit just ok now, so if i lose any more they look ok, and if i put over a stone on on hols they will still fit. Also OH bought me a fabulous 2 tone purple coat, its great and i love it. Need to lose about another 1/2 stone for it to fit perfect. I think he bought it me for inspiration and purple is absolutely my favourite colour.

I starting to panic now, what if i don't lose another stone before my hols which will put me at about 11.5, how much weight should i expect to put on and what size clothes should i take? I have just bought 3 pairs of shorts off e-bay (cheap) in a 16 and can take those. I have also been trying 14s on in my wardrobe that i wanted to take and i have a proper extra large muffin/with buttercream top in them, although i can fasten them. Its scaring me because i want so much to be a 14 on my hols. I don't want to cheat or eat or anything like that but its hard to describe the way that i am feeling. I know that i have done very well in the last 7 weeks to lose 32lb, but just wish i knew what size i would be when we finally go, because that was my initial motivation.

I have already made a decision that i going to eat lots of fruit, vegetables fish and chicken whilst i am away, but i do want to have some toast with my breakfast ( i miss that the most) and i do want to be able to have a few glasses of wine in the evening (i think thats all it will take?)

I know that my journey will not be over when i go on hols, i will probably be on some kind of a diet journey for the rest of my life, i know i will have to get straight back on plan when i return and then start the maintenance plans if i want to go some way towards conquering this. I going to start my excercise dvd's tomorrow to try to start toning my overhang/stomach/waist.

Can anyone give me any advise. How much should i expect to put on on hols?

Imagine a roll of toilet paper. When it's new, one sheet doesn't go far around the roll, when it's near the end, that one sheet wraps all the way round the roll. So losing a stone later on in the diet has more visual effect than losing it early on.

Sorry, but I just had to say that the analogy made me chuckle. :)

hi Karen , 2 weeks before your holiday you will have a better idea but 7 weeks I think24 pounds .
With the wine and being in K don't touch it .
I'nm sure the size 14 will fit just nice . you seem to be getting some nice clothes and I'm sure you will have a relaxing holiday .
But you won't be able to eat like you used to as you have been on CD for that time , you will feel full quick .

Hi Dancing - i have been thinking about toilet paper all day lol. I know what you mean, i know exactly what you mean. Probably too much info but its really my overhang that i am worried about. How has your day been today?

Hi Jackie - did your w8 arrive?

Still obsessing about the next few weeks. Its not the cd that is affecting me its the disappointment of not being where i would have liked to be (which wasn't even at goal), and thats before it has / hasn't even happened!

WI tomorrow and i not even looking forward to it!

Hi karen jackie's parcel should have arrived today.......... you will be fine for weigh in, is this with your cdc karen?

Hi Shanny, no hun, i just weigh myself on a Tuesday morning. I just get my stock once a month from my CDC.

How you doing?

Hi Shanny
She lives quite a long way away, and she is only at other end of phone if i do need to talk to her. I just got new scales and weigh myself every Tuesday morning at the same time.

You still planning WW, what you doing at the moment?

OH lost 3lbs this week on SW, but you can see he lost inches as his tummy gone down.

He on one last push for hols to get a stone off, i am convinced cos he been playing at it since i started CD his first WI is affected, his body doesn't know if its coming or going?

well done to your hubby, no not doing ww at the moment doing my own thing. Im looking forward to your weigh in, r u moving up plans soon? as going away etc?

HI Shanny, want to do 100 days and then come off a week before my hols and start to introduce chicken - strictly no toast (oh god i miss toast so much) and veggies until the week after then i really want a slice of toast.

Will get straight back on SS when i get back for a fortnight then i will start moving up the plans, thats the plan anyway.

Have you been on hols since you started cd, what did you eat and did you put much on, i am obsessing about my hols now.

Did you eat and drink to your hearts content or were you careful Shanny?

well i didnt think i ate that much......... REALLY!!! but when your away, it's freedom so enjoy it karen.!
CD will be here on your return x

Back