CD Returner Returning Diary

Been dog walking today almost 2 hours and just a stay home today which is ok , I have lots of DIY to do and must sort it out .
Diet wise , low carb shake , they work same as CD but taste not so good but got to get my A/C back to normal .
Now i'm listening to heather small ...
Yes stress , the headache won't go unless the stress goes .
Your control pants seem to be holding you in tight girl hehe .
So what sizes are you in Jeans now at other shops .

Hi Jackie

i ok for 14s in asda.
just get in my new look 14s but they are low wasters with a bit of a bun top
I had some asda 16s on last night that i found in the bottom of wardrobe in spare room, they too big, OH said have to throw them away cos "i got no arse in 'em" lol x

Wow , thats great , put them up for grabs on Ebay
Just shows you how if you stick to it how fast this diet works .
Thats a big problem for me , I need to find a strong head ... so far i'm on track today .
With scales they can make you happy or sad ... my best bet is to remove them , like i did before .
I have no plans yet for the weekend , where are you going with OH saturday .

Hi Ya'll

Well went out into town last night for first time in around 18months. Had one of my new holiday dresses on (with a little help underneath if you know what i mean) and the highest of purple heels (oh i love purple). I felt fantastic and i don't actually think i recognised myself all evening - don't think i that used to getting dressed up and my dress had colour in it rather than being black!

I danced (like no one was watching) the night away and we all had a really good laugh. Had an absolutely fab night out and all without a drop of alcohol! Let me tell you that is a first!

But the bonus of the evening? OH did not take his eyes off me, or stop smiling all evening!

Hi Jackie - how have you found this weekend?

All exciting Stuff Karen from the pounds melting away , what can I say , losing weight has made life more enjoyable .
you know I can now only get a stone off as I was not good as you know , I have only kept off 10 pounds and hoping to give it my all before I go away , which should be a stone by then , no where near where I wanted ... but thats life .
What was the night out for ? a birthday ? or just to go out ?
I am sure there will be many more of them Karen with the holiday coming up :)
So you got everything ready for your hol ?
I will be getting my hair done not this wednesday next foils full head and cut . Needs doing now but will hold off till then .
I will be getting some more CD for the next 27 days .
OH tells me i have lost it from my tummy my trousers are baggy , but when i see my cdc i'll gt her to check as she has it wrote down . but they are baggy there , i do alot of walking .
Well how are things Karen with you , and your purple shoes lol

Hi Jackie

Lol i love purple, i also wore my new purple coat that OH bought me felt rather good about myself i suppose. Night out was just because we hadn't been out together into town before so we invited some friends with us and just thought what the hell.

Come on Jackie, you know you can do a stone easy, when your next WI, mines tomorrow, think i only done 1lb this week. But still gonna stick out my 100 days.

You will have to put a pic on FB when you have your hair done. I just having a trim the week before i go, will just colour it myself to hide my gray lol. Mine needed trimming for a while too but i holding off, probably going to get everything waxed and my nails done too. I always have naturally long nails and i usually do them myself, but think will treat myself and let them do me a french manicure.

Got everything for hols now, when you going shopping? Its all washed ironed and hung ready to go in case when the time comes. Which is 3 weeks today x I not getting too excited because i just want to chill out and take it as it comes, if i wish the time away before i happens, it will all go too quick when we get there so staying quite chilled about it. Next time i get dressed up gonna get OH to take a pic and i put it on here as my just over half way there pic x I also got one from the start so will be interesting to see the difference x

You will have to do some before and afters x

Well thats the 3 month point hit. Thats 3 stone 3 lbs gone.

Got 2 weeks to hit my holiday target of 11 4 which is another 5lb, so quite happy with the way its gone and less paranoid about what i will or won't be before i go because i feel fab and i know that i can achieve x

And i just noticed my BMI has just gone under 30, woop woop x

woop woop girl
Hey how good does that feel girl , no more pink fluffy baby , what do you mean by that girl lol always cracks me up , yes I have have to get some photos done .
Right as for me i had to go to the dentist as I have a lump on my gum and its abuse so now on Amoxicillin Capsules Bp500 mg unsure if i can do Cd now got 7 days worth . I will then go back and have a deep root filling , she wants to go deeper ouch .....
Well done tahts another 1 that bites the dust and its coming down girl . How you Karen ?

Hi Jackie - i added a couple of pics on my profile album, gotta scan my starting pic in yet, and will do as soon as i can.

Sorry to hear you not very well at the moment, i absolutely am terrible at going to the dentist because of a childhood experience so it takes me all my time to go even when i got bad tooth ache.

I feeling ok, after today 14 days to go and i am now 2/3 of the way to goal. Just trying to keep focused, but it is hard when you know you are near where you want to be to shut that chatterbox up and at the moment its going 10 to the dozen about what i should and shouldn't have it just never shuts up from the moment i get out of bed till i finally manage to drop off - its telling me it misses bread / toast x Hows your chatterbox.

Have a look I wrote a msg on one of them for you hehe

I am feeling light headed tonight , I don't feel great ,its been busy today , maybe the capsules are doing it , first time i ate was at 2:30 today , as runny around alot today , I will go to bed shortly .
I did put a post saying about starting CD on them , but people say no ... so looks like i will have to try after holiday now .
Your chatterbox is saying to eat bread yes I understand that , but its not good at the time its just mentally you miss the food ....
Come on girl you've done great and now its your turn to shine !
Hey see the pics yes and left a message , i know you don't really work in the chippy its something to do with medicine ?? if i remember ?

Going to bed now Karen , feel i need to rest , and thanks for posting pics , and catch up sometime tomoz with you xx

lol yes Jackie its the outfit he had to wear when he was a golf caddy for his friend on the Trilby Tour. He really did look like Benny Hill in his caddy hat (he didn't wear the trilby it was his friends). I work in
export Admin at a Healthcare manufacturing plant, they make senokot, lemsip, nurofen, gaviscon, e45, bonjela, just at the factory where i work, they also make lots of household stuff but its a global company so the household stuff is made all over the place.

Prob best off concentrating on getting yourself fit for your hols if you bad with your tooth. Its really not nice. I know what you saying about my chatterbox and i really have no intention of eating but i just wish it would take the flipping hint!!!! It really does my head in, but you are right i really do miss the physical eating thing. When he is having his tea its like he is eating it for us, i get so much pleasure out of watching him eat it it gives me a personal satisfaction, don't know if that means i not over my food addiction or what? What do you think?

I myself , when on Cd like to fed others too, I am unsure why ... but what I do notice when on Cd how much people eat and I think god that was me ....
I have a pain in my left eye and head was bad when I woke up , I really didn't eat much yesterday . I have to trips to the dentist next month , I know one is for the deep root filling , she said she will go deeper next time , blimey I was in the chair last time 45 mins . and she said raise your hand when you can't stand it no more well i raised it once , and i felt slightly unwell after , I should think I did with all that drilling stopping and starting .
I think everyone is the same Karen , thinking food , then talking themselfs out of not cheating and thinking food .
giving my food is worse than fags , I gave up almost 6 years ago , never told anyone I was giving up just thought in my head and after 3 months i told myself , I have not smoked in 3 months but I never told myself I had gave up , but must be true cos its 6 years this coming Jan lol!
Ok so you and your OH like to do a bit of dressing up ok , shh I want tell lol
Yes its coming soon our holidays Karen , and what do you enjoy doing while away ?
For me i'm not much for a beach person .... just as well its cold I have read in oct , would have been better to go in Sept but it was out of the Queston really .
Where are you going next year ? I am unsure yet myself .... but I would like it to be earlier as weather wise .
Was ment to meet my mate today but she is unwell like myself ... but will met with her next week .

Hi all

I on countdown now, 13 days to go to my 100 CD days and 17 to hols.

Getting some chicken etc in at the weekend so will be well prepared.

Worn clothes to work i never worn before today (were in my wardrobe with the tags on) its great cos OH keeps thinking i bought new clothes, well i suppose they were new 2 years ago lol.

I suppose i feel ok about myself, still hard to believe when i sit in armchair to chill that the leg that wraps itself around my other is my own.

I still plan to do SS when i get back from hols and then start working my way up the plans and have ordered my CD packs for when i get back, i pic them up on Tuesday.

Trying to keep myself busy now because my chatterbox is in overdrive. ohhhh toast - what will i do?

I was speaking to a lady today who i work with and had weight loss surgery. It took her 1 year to get down to her weight now which is 10 stone, (i think she has lost over 10) and she was telling me what she does to keep herself focused, she visits a support group and half of the people there have had the surgery, lost the weight and have put it all back on, and want the surgery again.

I don't suppose there is ever a quick fix or easy solution even with bypass. She was telling me how she has learned to say to herself this tastes so nice, but i am full.

Its all in the mind the whole thing because your body does know when its full! Its just that i suppose i didn't want to listen and continue to push it until it takes more to make me feel full. How do you help yourself with that, does anyone have any ideas?

HI Jackie - how you feeling, don't envy you visiting the dentist!

I just looking forward to chilling on my hols, and not make any plans and take each day as it comes and see what it brings.

Have you started your holiday shopping yet?

Hi Karen
I was trying on some tops before I came here the 14 fit nice , I was always a 10 up top , I'm not eating as much as I did , and with still on these tablets all i can do is watch myself ... after i'm off them will go lower in kcals which will help , after my holiday i'll still be battle to where i need to be .
So these people who had gastric band ? and the weight has gone on ?
Really your right we are full and we enjoy the food as we eat it which carbs make us eat more . so you saying support group is the answer , i think its todo with not doing much , as people watch TV they eat then its because they are not busy , who eats when dusting , hoovering and gardening lol , hard to do lol!
Getting my hair done Wednesday can't wait , full head of foils this time .
Karen almost 100 days wow on CD , that is hard to do .
Yes toast is calling , tell the toast , yes I'd love some but must lose more and i'll be getting my teeth into you soon lol
Yes Dentist 2 trips coming up , tahts it when you get older lol
I didn't feel well yesterday , maybe my teeth who knows , anyway as long as i'm well on hol .
Any plans for the weekend ?

Hi Jackie
I don't think a support group is necessarily the answer, but i know she appreciates it. Like i said half of them there lost it after surgery and have put it back on - so it can't be much of a solution for them?

Your right, its pure boredom the reason we eat, and that is all it is!!! I very rarely actually ate because i was hungry and i not sure i know what hungry feels like???

Back