CD Slimmer of the Year!

What's ya prize LeighAnn apart from the honour, not a chance to record a single is it? Holiday?

Dizzy x

Thanks everyone, it was an absolute blurr of a day. Everyone there deserves the SotY trophy, as you are all an inspiration to me. You are all amazing and have amazing stories to tell.

Maybe we could have a sticky where all the minimins could put their story on there, like the essay's we had to write for the competition... I truly believe we all deserve an award, Im still reeling from the shock... I will probably make more sense after some sleep.

Leighann

Very well done, hun - you must be all excitipated and wobbly-kneed after the day you've had!!!

That's a great idea for the sticky thread - do you want to start it with your winning essay? Or email/pm it to me and I'll do it for you, hun.

Hope you sleep well tonight - you deserve to have lovely dreams and then wake up and find out it's all true!! xxxxxx

Hi everyone, had a wonderful day, and many Congraulations to Leighann. Managed to get 4 Minimins together for a photo.
Ailsa (AKB) Leighann (Ladykeltic) Ann (westhills) & Sharon (summerskye)
Ann xxx

Attachments

• Ailsa, Leighann, Ann & Sharon.jpg
    Ailsa, Leighann, Ann & Sharon.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 133
Thanks for posting the photo Ann you all look so fab and deservedly proud. Hope you've had a day to remember.

Dizzy x

ps Ann how old did you say you are?... nah don't believe ya! (RadiAnnt)!

Thanks for posting that Ann. Perhaps if we get to set up a Success Stories section, that photo could be put there? :D

I think is a great idea D_Q and will just give us all even more inspiration!!! i'll have bucket loads of that please:D :D :D

I've put some "general" photos on the gallery - similar to eachother, but might be of interest. The last one is of me and my wonderful Counsellor Louise (who is 6'2" tall!)
Here is one of Ailsa and me in her old trousers and my old jumper......
Ann x

Attachments

• IMGP0550.JPG
    IMGP0550.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 135
Back